Tryndalis Faction Wars [PvP] [Custom Blocks] [24/7] [Whitelist] Apply to join

Reaction score
    IGN: Jack

I would like to join because for weeks ive been loking to find a server where people dont kill you randomly, I Have been looking for a server like this one.

Reaction score
    IGN: LETHALVIP3RZZ

I wish to be whitelisted so i can join a server where factions actually engage in combat and my preferred faction is based on this server,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: proxema

would like to join your server. I\'m tired of getting on to public servers which have major lag issues and people who greif around spawn. Also enjoy large ship battles.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: SeaPancake

Reasoning: I want to get a piece of good faction warfare, without being on a public server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like to be white-listed because i really want to see what it would be like to be part of a large team that works together :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    looking to join a specific faction that plays on this server, might as well get whitelisted now instead of waiting until I am in.

IGN: KrazyKat

Reaction score
    IGN: Zemer
    I resently was enlisted into the faction and I\'d like to use the server for not only PvP but also so I can stress test some of my ships that I will end up building for the use of the UEF.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Reno

Ok, so I love PvP, but I hate huge PvP servers where people delete your ships at spawn.... So I am applying for this server and hope I get in. Hope to see you there!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: taniyalastia

Reason: I would like to see good pvp servers that have dignified faction battles, not people who raid beginners at spawn :\\

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: martyrAD

i cant beleive i didnt notice the AZ based server... i happen to be there, and lets face it who doesnt love so good old space pewpew?!

Reaction score
    IGN: Lord_Bloodpool

I\'ve been looking for a good PvP server in which to test my skills and this seems like an excellent server to do just that.

I\'d like to join, if it\'s still possible.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Jumper_0

Every war needs someone to profit from it. I could build a faction that is the workhorseo f the universe, as well as getting into my own faction wars, freighting ships and cargo around as well as people, allowing people to extend their reach of power over the server?