Trying to get some old ships from a friends old server.

Reaction score
    As the title surgest im trying to import ships i made and saved to local (from my downloads folder, i assume this is where they go when saved to local.)

I can see all my ships but when i try to import them i get messgae "file not found".

is there a specific part i have to import or i have to change the file type or somthing.

Sorry for proberly simple thing, i havent used starmade for long time,

thx for any help.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    In case you used the "save to local" feature, they are already in your local blueprint list.
    You would only need to use the "Admin" tab in the blueprint list to find and spawn them.

There shouldn't be any file in your downloads folder unless you installed starmade there, but this may work, but is not an elegant solution and may cause different errors.

It would also be interesting to know the filename extension of the files you want to import, they should be named "sment" if they have a different extension they cannot be used by the regular import tool. (But they may still be valid files, based on the extension and can be used if the type of them is known)

- Andy