TRUMP LEGION

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I recommend Light Vs Dark server. It is good server, admins are honest (and are not directly linked with your faction) and the server has decent population. Moreover doesn't have alt accounts in place which you might be tempted to use, unlike NFD one. What is more, designing a fleet on a server which is not a build server is often a good idea, and allows you to work with what you have thus spurning greater creativity.
    Nah, LvD has very lags

Reaction score
    I recommend Light Vs Dark server. It is good server, admins are honest (and are not directly linked with your faction) and the server has decent population. Moreover doesn't have alt accounts in place which you might be tempted to use, unlike NFD one. What is more, designing a fleet on a server which is not a build server is often a good idea, and allows you to work with what you have thus spurning greater creativity.
    Sounds good. I'll take a look when I have the chance.

Reaction score
    Son, I understand it has not been easy for you, so I left you something to help you get started.
    Here is a small loan of a million credits.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I just had a ryuko meme in mind

Unfortunately, Fred Trump was faster then me

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    "Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war." --Donald J. Trump, 2015

We are the Trump Legion.

We are dedicated to making StarMade great again, by any and all means necessary.

APPLICATION FORM
    IGN:
    Desired role (combat, engineer, miner):
    Do you support our lord and savior Trump?

HAIL STARMADE

God Bless America ;3;

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    Presenting the latest from Lightbringer Industries; the Mobile En-greatening Palace

Equipped with tele-deporters, wall fields, race gates, xeno-stop-beams and economic boosters, it is guaranteed to increase localized greatness by 77777777% (possibly at the cost of surrounding areas' greatness).

Unfortunately I think voxels have failed me in representing 'business savvy.' More of a 'what's on the end of my nose' vibe instead.

Reaction score
    Presenting the latest from Lightbringer Industries; the Mobile En-greatening Palace

Equipped with tele-deporters, wall fields, race gates, xeno-stop-beams and economic boosters, it is guaranteed to increase localized greatness by 77777777% (possibly at the cost of surrounding areas' greatness).

Unfortunately I think voxels have failed me in representing 'business savvy.' More of a 'what's on the end of my nose' vibe instead.
    OH DEAR GOD! WHY!

Reaction score

Beautiful.