Truly sad

Reaction score
    Hello, I'd like to state from the very start. I love this game; I love the aesthetics and overall design of Starmade. That being said, it has been unfortunate to see the ever-diminishing state of the game. Ever since the height of it when Mr. Woofles, Mushroom fleet, etc. showcased and played the game, however beginning the growing list of broken promises made by developers for features the game would have, i.e., actual Npc's (space whales), stable mechanics, and more interactive experience that wouldn't rely solely on the players ever dying push towards making something out of nothing. I have put thousands of hours into this game, built 8 million blockships, kept up to date with it to watch the demise of the game to be so quickly foreseen for years now. The last update being over nine months ago, it seems like even Schema has given up, and the root cause is a compilation of both the failed promises and the constant change of mechanics, breaking the game for old and new players alike.
    Starmade has become a game hard for anyone to play and learn to play. To begin with, the underlying issue is a lack of understanding of the player. I've been trying to hold on to the game, play the game, though confined to a single-player experience because multiplayer is outright dead. Now it's finally reached its end, and it's unfortunate; I hope that somehow miraculously, the game comes back into existence, grows a new fanbase. However, I don't even think Pewdiepie could do that.
    Goodbye Starmade.

Reaction score
    Goodbye fellow space traveller :( i feel the same. Had such good times with this game, but these days are over. And i can't see some sort of comeback for this game anymore at this point. Makes me really sad.

I guess i will check Starship EVO (former Skywanderers) in the meantime - until hopefully Star Made somehow comes back to life.

Last edited: