Tribes of Casimir: The Scattered Embers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    (Skip to Introduction if you're not a fan of a lil' roleplay. ^-^ Skip to 'I want to join!' if you don't even need to read this thread.)

~We are what remains. Through hardship we've endured... What was once a mighty republic may lay scattered. But in our differences we are united, and thus the lonely birds become a flock. The flock becomes a storm. And this raging storm will retake what it once knew as it's own.

We are the Tribes.

Last embers of the Calderon Republic. While our ideals have remained the same, our government has not. Now, we have many leaders. Tribal chieftains taking hold of where their family goes, and what effort they put forth. A circle of Hermits, advisors, there to guide them along the arduous path. Teachers, versed both in creation and destruction.. Those that wage war by language and those that find peace in coin... We are seeking our brethren. Our lost family, which has yet to return to the flock. We are seeking those that'd join us in our quest to regain the influence the Republic once held.. To rebuild the fleets, to rewrite the logs, to lay foundations atop what was once ruins. To wander among the stars and view the corners of the universe, upholding freedom above all. This is our way.

Introduction

Welcome to our thread. We're the Tribes of Casimir and we're looking for mature, fun-loving people that don't take themselves too seriously to join our merry band in space adventures and the building of wondrous vessels to run through the stars with. We can't promise big battles, or wars yet, as Starmade has yet to see its first true battlefield. We can however promise camaraderie, a relaxed environment, all the aid we can provide and fun, if you happen to like sci-fi surroundings, dogfights, a bit of roleplay and whatnot.
    Background

The Tribes are a 'culture', not an army, not a single large fleet. They're a collective of smaller groups, each following a distinct character. Some Tribes might be versed in piracy.. Others are the very police force trying to prevent such. There are honest merchants, and devious smugglers. There's brutal warrior tribes and peace-preaching hermits.. There's room for conflict between the Tribes. Any member whom's active and mature can earn the right to start a tribe, and thus another culture. Or you might not be the type that likes to lead? And'd rather join an established tribe, over trying to start your own..

All is possible, within the Tribes, and all within are here to support your wildest sci-fi dreams.

Some Practical Information

Server: Illusive , IP: 142.54.180.210:4242
    Whom we consider our esteemed allies and those whom we credit for their great achievements and role as inspirations...

-Calderon (Republic)
    -Void Templar
    -Lazarus Imperium
    -Dirae Crucem Industries
    -Caldera Empire
    -Tartaran Empire

I want to join!

Why, hello there! There are two ways of starting your journey with the Tribes.
    Either you send one of the three people noted above a pm to get you started...
    Or, you enter Illusive and attempt to gain yourself access through either gameplay or roleplay.
    We tend to be picky, in regard to our members, but don't worry. We don't bite... All that much.
    Safe flying!

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Nice to finally see a thread for the ToC. Mind if I add you to my website allies page?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sweet. There are similar things actually in EVE. There is one by a Caldari Navy Station in Jita

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Yesh, it's based strongly off Amarr structural elements.
    The central part's what's known as an Amarr 'Cathedral'. We've added an Amarr tower, and further curved fangs all around, based off disc-like islands. I believe the docking dome is very similar to Amarrian monuments. Except that it has a special hole on the bottom, to allow smaller craft to enter, and be stored inside.

Reaction score
    I'd love to stop by and take a tour one day, if I didn't get blasted on my way.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I'd love to stop by and take a tour one day, if I didn't get blasted on my way.
    Ah, yes... There might be a slight malfunction with our defence system.
    We had it occur twice now, that perfectly neutral, unfactioned players got shot to bits when they got near Sanctuary. I can assure you, the Kami-Cannons are not meant to do that. We consider it a technical defect.
    Sanctuary is meant to be a safe haven for all players, the factionless fresh pilots, as well as the Veteran lawkeepers and even lawless pirates. Our grounds and influence stand for peace and freedom, harmony. Such is Sanctuary.

Though, just to be on the safe side, it might be best only to visit when someone is around to disable the defence systems, if such were necessary.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    We had it occur twice now, that perfectly neutral, unfactioned players got shot to bits when they got near Sanctuary. I can assure you, the Kami-Cannons are not meant to do that. We consider it a technical defect.
    Sanctuary is meant to be a safe haven for all players, the factionless fresh pilots, as well as the Veteran lawkeepers and even lawless pirates. Our grounds and influence stand for peace and freedom, harmony. Such is Sanctuary.

Though, just to be on the safe side, it might be best only to visit when someone is around to disable the defence systems, if such were necessary.
    It is likely a glitch in the "personal enemy" system Schema added in the most recent update. That would be my best guess.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    D

Deleted member 301635

Or an incident with over-enthusiastic turrets and a factioned WIP, which was how I ended up on the Kami-Cannons' kill list.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Yeah... The problem with having a lot of big guns surrounding your peaceful Sanctuary, is that minor targets can cause a crossfire right through it, shredding up anything between them and the perceived threat.
    It still seems the most effective way to ensure tranquility, though. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yeah... The problem with having a lot of big guns surrounding your peaceful Sanctuary, is that minor targets can cause a crossfire right through it, shredding up anything between them and the perceived threat.
    Wouldn't it be better to build a large zen garden with a sign saying "Peace and tranquillity"? :p

D

Deleted member 301635

Thankfully, I was in an Anhilation-Class, which are even more agile than they were before the most recent update, so I escaped with no damage.

Reaction score
    Cird~

How does your garden grow~?

Hopefully with love and care?

I stand here swaying to and fro~

Might I hope, might I dare?

That all goes well
    In sanctuary where you dwell~

Reactions: Cirdanoth
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Cird~

How does your garden grow~?

Hopefully with love and care?

I stand here swaying to and fro~

Might I hope, might I dare?

That all goes well
    In sanctuary where you dwell~
    Dear Claru

The garden grows as it would, but slow...

Gardeners are rare these days, you know.

Yet, soldiers aplenty amongst the stars...

However, none like you so fair,

That my heart fights losing wars,

And quells my voice to share...

All things which I might wish spoken,

But have yet to figure broken,

Amongst these stars.

I wish you well. ^-^