Tribes of Casimir: The Scattered Embers

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Very cute, you two.

...Anyway, I'm kinda sorta on the verge of just joining ToC, however the Aethi flag shall still fly over my ships...

Reactions: Kamika
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Join us, Ithirahad of the Aethi Tribe. Your symbols and culture are free to be maintained, and what is ours shall be yours.

You are free to name your dominion, hold your fleet, lead your people. Yours is a seat on the 'Council of Chieftains' and can decide on the Tribes' joint ventures. You, as any other member of the Tribes, can count on advice and teachings of the Hermits, and share in our material and immaterial riches, as brother to our family.

Know that at any point in time, if you feel strong and would rather be without us, we shall not prevent your leave, but honour your achievements while you were amongst us and wish you well on your next journey.

Sanctuary will always welcome you.;)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    a bit of rust, but it is still formidable like it was just made. I do have ships that I need to show you myself.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Yes. The Draconira Tribe's 'Chosen Colours' are black and red. The red stripe all over the middle isn't visible, but it's positively intimidating, for a Tribe centered around warfare.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You are making a Gate :O :O :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Due to an exceedingly odd occurence, Sanctuary's location is now 0.0.0. on the Illusive server.
    Blame wormholes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Due to so many homebases being re-imported after the last update, it seems the server has gone corrupted.
    Sanctuary ended up at 0.0.0., HeadvsBrickwall's base dissappeared from 30.30.30...

Holy tried to fix stuff, but the server kept crashing, and Sanctuary kept being reverted to 0.0.0.
    In the end, Holy tossed in the towel, and seems to be done with admin'ing on Illusive.
    Illusive itself also seems to be slowly descending into inactivity, and frequent errors.

As the Tribes currently only has one real active member, the others having been missing, not playing for a while.
    I feel it might be best to just dissolve Tribes. I need to give it some more thought, and talk to some people...
    But, yeah, we're not in the best of shapes, given where Illusive likely will be going.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    move tribes to nass, I will give you what you need to start over, your station may be corrupt as well. So you are welcome to come over nass and play there. There are lots of people to help you get on your feet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Due to the absence of all other members, the risk of losing all assets on Illusive by server-wide corruptions and a future restart...
    I, Hermit Cirdanoth of the Tribes of Casimir, find it wise to turn over all which we still own in regard to assets to the Void Templar faction, to be done with as they see fit. I invite those of us who happen to pop up again, to offer yourself to said faction, as will I.

I enjoyed every second of this venture. Maybe less the last, when it was but me alone wandering our empty halls..
    But, every stone laid, every word written, every shot fired, I did with pleasure and will not regret.
    Every second I was with fellow Hermit, fellow Tribesman and fellow Chieftain, I will attempt to remember.
    It may've been, too much my own selfish wish, which you supported and grew bored of...
    I apologize for my flaws, and apologize for founding a faction I had no intention of leading by myself.
    Yet, it's been an honour and a most interesting journey.

I now have a different path to walk, and someone else to serve...
    Something I have been looking forward to.

Goodbye, farewell, Tribes of Casimir, adieu.

~Hermit Cirdanoth

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Illusive is dying rather fast..
    Hopefully i can ask an admin to give me a sector copy of my base or something like that

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Due to the absence of all other members, the risk of losing all assets on Illusive by server-wide corruptions and a future restart...
    I, Hermit Cirdanoth of the Tribes of Casimir, find it wise to turn over all which we still own in regard to assets to the Void Templar faction, to be done with as they see fit. I invite those of us who happen to pop up again, to offer yourself to said faction, as will I.

I enjoyed every second of this venture. Maybe less the last, when it was but me alone wandering our empty halls..
    But, every stone laid, every word written, every shot fired, I did with pleasure and will not regret.
    Every second I was with fellow Hermit, fellow Tribesman and fellow Chieftain, I will attempt to remember.
    It may've been, too much my own selfish wish, which you supported and grew bored of...
    I apologize for my flaws, and apologize for founding a faction I had no intention of leading by myself.
    Yet, it's been an honour and a most interesting journey.

I now have a different path to walk, and someone else to serve...
    Something I have been looking forward to.

Goodbye, farewell, Tribes of Casimir, adieu.

~Hermit Cirdanoth
    I wish you the best in your ventures dear hermit. Without ever seeing you or looking into you, I was able to learn that you are a great person.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    So another faction is biting the dust? Cird don't give up the new people I recruited have not returned to Starmade in a Month. I am constantly working by my self however I won't give up till I am laying in my grave covered in dirt

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    And thus dies one of the most interesting and promising starmade factions in a long time, although I did not follow closely the affairs of this faction, it was refreshing to read something different from the norm. Hopefully one day you will have another go, maybe when the community is bigger.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    This sort of thing is part of why I never established the Imperium as a full faction... The game is still in alpha (and thus somewhat unstable), and the community is pretty small (for several reasons), plus I'm not entirely sure how good of a leader I'd be at present... So I'm just constructing my fleet... and waiting. Waiting for the time to come, the time for me to leave the shadows and raise the glowing blue and black banner of Aethis and rally the Il'Kiath (Shining Fleet) to battle, to glory, and to victory!

^Was listening to this suite, and thought that the part that starts here is fitting.

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface