Trade Station - BP With Credits Suggestion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I made a comment on another post about this on other thread, but it doesn't seem to get much attention so I decided to make a suggestion here and hopefully people would debate about this idea.

"
    We could just have a feature implemented in trade guild station that you can put BP in it. Pay the amount and bla bla bla how much all it costs...... Then wait certain time depending on size and amount and etc.... Then see how it goes?

This could give more use to trade guild stations"

So I'm going to retype this and say it more clearly:

Since there is so many people wanting BP to be completed easily without blocks and things, I've came up with an idea that also involves trade stations.

Basically I'm suggesting that there should be a way for trade station to accept your BP, and complete it for credits + tax? Costs more?

This idea would make sense because trade stations are all interconnected to all other trade station and shops.

However: you will have to wait certain amount of time depending how big and amount of resource needed, plus it'll cost a bit more due to let's say "space tax" since there will have to be "trading" going on let's say.

So: station will have a module, and you'll place your BP in, then pay the amount, (which is regular price per blocks as in regular shops), plus extra due to "shipping and tax" let's say, and then you'll have to wait certain amount of time, then once it's done, tada. You got a completed BP without extreme hassle on emptying all shops and things.

I'd like to keep this concept simple, but I have more ideas if you guys want a bit more realism.

Other than that. Yeah :)

Sorry for the bad grammar and typos and things. Currently on phone and kinda busy with things going around atm, but I want to get my ideas out so yep.

For the realism part I mean like... The trade station for the BP will only work in the system. All the resource will have to come from the shops. If it not in any or not enough resource in the shops, it'll have to go out to more system, thus costing the player more. And whatever it needed from BP, will take away the amount in the shops.

So yeah. I'll try to expand my best, but I'm pretty sure we can all work together on this and see wether this feature and everything should be added.

This my first post here so sorry if I mess anything up :/

But anyways......

GET DEBATING! Or creating more ideas that is :D
    [doublepost=1471484877,1471484401][/doublepost]BTW. This would work for both station and ship. But depending on mass, blocks needed and availability, the cost will varies.

Still working out on this ideas, but I'm sure you guys can work it out.

Reactions: terra mining corp.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Haven't used it.... Or couldn't on a server at least.

People said that shipyard caused server lag, increase of CPU and RAM issue and things for the server. Plus some other problems on forums I've read on those...

I see Shipyard in a term in a different way like park your ships there and stuff.

So I came up with the idea of making Trade Guild Stations more useful in a way. But some realism as well. Plus, less impact on servers. Or hopefully...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    shipyards are completely broken right now,i had a large ship stuck in one in build mode for days till something removed it,so this idea sounds great till they fix shipyards then we can custom build for you(for profit of course)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yeah. Also, I was aiming for getting the resource from shops. Because getting items from shops to shops is a great hassle, especially when many does not have the resource you need or not enough.

So this would play well with the BP, but will cost a lot, depending on resource needed, and maybe the resource around the system.