Trackpad Scrolling Sensitivity

Reaction score
    I haven't been able to play for about a month or two, and now that I have some time to play I log on and my trackpad sensitivity while scrolling is NUTS [I play on a 2013 MacBook Pro w/retina]. I think that in one of the recent updates something may have gotten a little wonky in the settings.cfg file. Changing the settings for my trackpad for the entire computer does not help. I have found what I believe to be the correct line to edit: MOUSE_WHEEL_SENSIBILITY. Mine is currently se to MOUSE_WHEEL_SENSIBILITY = 7.0E-4 ; I was wondering if anyone could offer me a reference number so that I could get this changed to get the game ergonomically playable again, as it makes scrolling through blocks a super pain. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Reaction score
    Funny, but not quite helpful. I don't travel with a mouse, plus that requires a table.

After editing that line in the cfg file a couple times to no avail I'm getting ever more confused as to how I can fix it. AndyP Any thoughts?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Trackpads and alike are hard to adjust for "flight" and "menu operation".
    Their individual setting for triggering an input vs their axis behaviour is mostly hardware defined, so not much to do software wise, unless you have a OS-Support for acceleration settings, they compensate a lot, but in most cases do not work for games properly.

- Andy