Toggle logic using inner remote 3-way switch possible?

Reaction score
    I would like to be able to toggle a rail in 3 variations/directions via 1 inner remote button on the hotbar is this possible? I have been able to do multiples of 2 using the flip-flops but odd numbers elude me*. I thought I'd seen this done in a thread but cannot find it. To be clear I'm not talking about a rail rotator blocks, I would like to toggle the orientation of a docker block arrow: Up, Down and Left. (to match various orientations of Basic rails)

*No doubt I'll face palm when the answer is given.

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    I would imagine theres a means to setup the ISR as a toggle between three states, but beyond that... \O____o/

...and now my brain hurts! :confused:

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    Have one of the steps in an even chain just input another pulse to the flip-flop chain essentially skipping it. I think that's what I've done iirc.

Reactions: PromisedPossum
    Reaction score
    I was able to implement your suggestion Crashmaster. With a 0.5 second delay I was able to jump the fourth activation. Too bad I could not use a button to be instintanious, however I have a 3-way toggle on the hotbar! Thanks for the assistance.

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Notice that the first FlipFlop-Delay pair has to be manually turned on before you can start stepping with consequent pushes of the inner-ship remote.

For your needs, 1=Up, 2=Down, 3=Left.

(How do you like my hand-drawing-with-a-mouse-in-MS-Paint skills?) ;)

Untitled - Copy.png

Last edited: