Tobie's Tin Cans [UPDATE: 04/22/2015]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    it is beautifull peace of art. it is from your mind or from some pattern? very nicely done. Do you have screen from interier too?

Reactions: Tobie
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    it is beautifull peace of art. it is from your mind or from some pattern? very nicely done. Do you have screen from interier too?
    The design of the ship is a combonation of a rough shell that I built around a set of docked entities, and a pass of detailing and minor reshaping by Tobie. Interior is fairly small (also I don't know if it is complete yet) but If you are interested I'm sure we can get pics for you :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The design of the ship is a combonation of a rough shell that I built around a set of docked entities, and a pass of detailing and minor reshaping by Tobie. Interior is fairly small (also I don't know if it is complete yet) but If you are interested I'm sure we can get pics for you :)
    ok, im interested :) it is nice work. so clean and detailed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Bronze 2

Really mature design. With just not too much repetition of the different patterns of hull.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    These are the most threatening looking tin cans I've seen in a while. Great job.