1500 E/S
    3 Second Reload

Defenses:
    Twin AMS Turrets
    Cannon/Cannon
    1/1

Broadsword Heavy Frigate
    Full Gallery

Just the shell and some turrets complete so far. Intended for use in fleets in an anti missile and tackling role. As far as internals go, the core room bridge, and the hallways/gravity elevator that connects them are done.

Future Plans:
    Add animated scan-lines to the force field blocks on the sides.
    Add main weapon systems.
    Redesign the very crappy weapon systems that are in the main turrets.
    Add Drone launch support for the fixed docks along the sides.

Arclight Assault Carrier

Full Gallery

My first big SarMade build, still a work in progress. Currently it is just a shell and doesn't have any of the interior done other than five overlapping reactors spanning the hull, two bridges and some corridors.

The forward VLS Missile launchers are fully animated with logic. Still have to work on animating the rear set behind the command decks. The smallest turrets on the top are Anti-Missile, with one barrel as Cannon-Cannon, and the other as ShotGun. The two larger ones on either side of the command decks are simple damage beam turrets, as is the big shielded turret on the bottom.

At the end of the bottom spire there are two escape pod bays, but I have yet to build the actual pods yet. I also plan on adding modular "pod" docks to either side of the spire, to at some point be capable of doing quick refits using copy-paste and pre-measured erase/paste points, or anchors. So that as long as I know where the anchors are I can quickly swap out the pods with pre-saved pod schematics in build mode.

As far as what the actual pods will be, my current plans include:
    -Drone Rack Launchers
    Small "ships" that are docked to the pods and launched via push beams, and contain some number of drones. I'm going to try experimenting with giving them power capacitors, but no generators and charging them with power supply beams. The idea behind this being that they be cheap as possible since they dont need to do anything once the drones are launched, and will only need enough power to get a little momentum/distance from thrusters (I dont expect them to be active for more than 2-10 seconds).
    -Hangar Pods
    -Reactor/Shield Pods
    -Thruster Pods
    -MoarMissiles

Argon Utility Cutter
    Full Gallery

My attempt at an "affordable" small Salvage ship. Got a little bit carried away though. The interior from the observation deck to the main ship is done, and include several animated and automatic doors that open and close correctly (although they can sometimes bug out if you change your mind about going through the door once you open them). The observation deck has two gravity blocks, so you can stand on the ceiling to get a better view of the main salvage array at work. There are some small turret docks for any offensive or defensive turrets.

Ship Stats:
    2k mass.
    3.2 Million Power capacity with 250k e/s
    78k Shields with 5k s/s
    2.5k thrust

Forward Manual Salvage Array:
    Designed to be used manually by the pilot this small 7-group salvage array is intended to be used for more precise mining operations.

Main Automatic Salvage Array:
    Full Logical control over 147 salvage groups spread across two salvage computers, with each group containing 3 salvage modules and each salvage computer having a 1:1 cannon system slave. Activating the salvage array also opens the doors that cover the Salvage emitters, and deactivating it will close them. The repeater system that runs the activation of the array must be activated/deactivated separately.

Armament:
    Two missile-beam systems designed to be fired consecutively and use up ~90% of the power capacity. The power can recharge fast enough to support two more systems of the same size and sill keep firing the missiles as soon as they are reloaded (provided the initial shots were separated long enough). Each missiles does 160k damage.

Misc:
    Three ~1 minute charge jump drives.
    Jamming Computer.
    Scanning System.

Future Plans:
    Storage sorting system (when it can be saved to blueprints)
    Advanced Salvage array Integration/Dock
    Station keeping stop effect system for planetary mining.
    Shield/Power supply systems.
    Defensive EMP effect system.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    that is GLORIOUS.
    ...if only i wasn't so bad at ship construction..

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Thats one fancy tin can you got there
    Keep making more cans!
    It's awesome

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is not what I expected when clicking on a link called "Tin Cans" Wow, this is great looking.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Top quality tin cans right there. Not sure if I would eat canned pineapples or beans from a can like that, but I'd sure buy one like that if I saw one! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Beautifully made <3 ! It looks really well planned with solid detailing instead of random gimmicks.:)
    Would you be so kind to tell me which process you went trough to design the hull?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Beautifully made <3 ! It looks really well planned with solid detailing instead of random gimmicks.:)
    Would you be so kind to tell me which process you went trough to design the hull?
    I based the initial Shape and color scheme on this, and the rest was based on sketches I did whenever I was having trouble coming up with ideas in game.

Reactions: LukeSalmon
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I based the initial Shape and color scheme on this
    I was immediately thinking of district 9 when I saw your ship for the first time. One should consider to get inspiration from such items like you did more often. I mostly end up with a shape I like but then it's hard to part it into several segments.
    Thanks for the insight and keep up the good work.

Reactions: Tobie
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Argon Utility Cutter
    Full Gallery

My attempt at an "affordable" small Salvage ship. Got a little bit carried away though. The interior from the observation deck to the main ship is done, and include several animated and automatic doors that open and close correctly (although they can sometimes bug out if you change your mind about going through the door once you open them). The observation deck has two gravity blocks, so you can stand on the ceiling to get a better view of the main salvage array at work. There are some small turret docks for any offensive or defensive turrets.

Ship Stats:
    2k mass.
    3.2 Million Power capacity with 250k e/s
    78k Shields with 5k s/s
    2.5k thrust

Forward Manual Salvage Array:
    Designed to be used manually by the pilot this small 7-group salvage array is intended to be used for more precise mining operations.

Main Automatic Salvage Array:
    Full Logical control over 147 salvage groups spread across two salvage computers, with each group containing 3 salvage modules and each salvage computer having a 1:1 cannon system slave. Activating the salvage array also opens the doors that cover the Salvage emitters, and deactivating it will close them. The repeater system that runs the activation of the array must be activated/deactivated separately.

Armament:
    Two missile-beam systems designed to be fired consecutively and use up ~90% of the power capacity. The power can recharge fast enough to support two more systems of the same size and sill keep firing the missiles as soon as they are reloaded (provided the initial shots were separated long enough). Each missiles does 160k damage.

Misc:
    Three ~1 minute charge jump drives.
    Jamming Computer.
    Scanning System.

Future Plans:
    Storage sorting system (when it can be saved to blueprints)
    Advanced Salvage array Integration/Dock
    Station keeping stop effect system for planetary mining.
    Shield/Power supply systems.
    Defensive EMP effect system.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Man I wish my tin cans looked this nice :P
    Amazing ships. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    These are awesome tin cans! Worthy of true space metal :P Hope to see more soon as possible!

Reactions: Tobie
    Reaction score
    Really amazing ships, blows my stuff out of the water, keep up the good work

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

Broadsword Heavy Frigate
    Full Gallery

Just the shell and some turrets complete so far. Intended for use in fleets in an anti missile and tackling role. As far as internals go, the core room bridge, and the hallways/gravity elevator that connects them are done.

Future Plans:
    Add animated scan-lines to the force field blocks on the sides.
    Add main weapon systems.
    Redesign the very crappy weapon systems that are in the main turrets.
    Add Drone launch support for the fixed docks along the sides.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Shrike Bomber Drone
    Full Gallery
    Download

First attempt at a drone.
    Stats:
    1677 Shields
    1676 E/S

Weapons:
    Missile/Cannon/Overdrive
    1/1/0.5