Titan class ship building contest!

Should the Best Design be chosen by me or by a vote from all of you guys in which I just tiebreak?

• Chosen by just me

Votes: 20 29.4%
    • Chosen by you guys with me tiebreaking

Votes: 48 70.6%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Indeed, a lovely ship, I love the impression of size garnered by the lights just above the mains side-mass that look like small windows.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Well thank you sirs!

She is not going to win any podiums but its great if I can see it make to the list.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Well thank you sirs!

She is not going to win any podiums but its great if I can see it make to the list.
    I beg to differ, i think it is quite in contention for any number of visual prizes, let alone performance ones

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Well... I might actually not finish my ship in time as I stupidly decided to not work on it at ALL this entire time, and that i want to add soooo many things to it, the list seems to go on forever, but just cause here it is:

double it's current shields
    An escape pod bay
    Giant engines
    Giant spikes at the front
    A huge hangar that has a tractor beam for stealing ships
    Another hangar for 2 of my drop ships
    Tons of detail
    A missile launcher with an incredible radius
    A lot better power regen

The list doesn't go on forever, but it is long to me

If I don't finish it in time, I will just stick some giant engines on the back, cover up the millions of shield blocks and leave it as is.

Reaction score
    18 Days Left to finish your ships everyone!!!

...which also means I have two weeks till finals...bleh

Reaction score
    I wouldn't be able to send mine in until around Christmas due to my computer being destroyed and my other one not having a working charger. But I will give a hint about mine. Imagine a ship that can swallow planets... Only a hundred times bigger and able to carry an ENTIRE FLEET of cruisers and battleships. Donnager.

Reaction score
    I wouldn't be able to send mine in until around Christmas due to my computer being destroyed and my other one not having a working charger. But I will give a hint about mine. Imagine a ship that can swallow planets... Only a hundred times bigger and able to carry an ENTIRE FLEET of cruisers and battleships. Donnager.
    PM Me about this, I wouldn't want to exclude someone with a finished ship because their comp. is broken, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Reaction score
    PM Me about this, I wouldn't want to exclude someone with a finished ship because their comp. is broken, I'm sure we can figure something out.
    The ship in question is still under planning stages right now. I will be making a server that will go live around the 12th of December in which I will be building the ship itself. Probably wouldn't be finished for a LONG LONG time.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Even if your computer was fixed, a titan in such a short time? I am afraid I do not hold high hopes for that

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not going to happen for me. I won't have the time to finish it, sadly.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not going to happen for me. I won't have the time to finish it, sadly.
    Same here. I finally finished planning my new cityship which is planned to be almost 3km long. I might be able to finish a rough shell if I worked non-stop, but there is no way I can finish it for the contest. :(

EMC007

The guy who's always in way over his head
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i simply just cant work on this ship anymore, my computer is just not powerful enough. i will finish it when i do have enough power to do so, but for now, i will just have to upload it as it is. this means that it is extremely slow as it has next to no engines and you have to enter the hangar bay and control tower via doors on the outside. this also means that it has thousands of exposed shield blocks on the bottom and the back. it is also in very basic shapes meaning that it is a giant rectangle with tubes on the sides. now im not going to upload it to the site until this next question is answered: so the exposed shield blocks and the fact that it is very rectangular greatly resembles (what you told us not to do because that would be boring) a giant box of shields. it has a lot of detail and weapons on it as well, but the bottom and back are made of shield blocks so, that being said, would you accept this ship in its current state as an entry to the contest Toombu? as soon as you reply i will either fix the exposed blocks (which will be painful and slow due to my computer's state) or upload the ship and give you the link.

wow, thats a lot to read, sorry about that, and thanks ahead of time if you reply.

Reaction score
    i simply just cant work on this ship anymore, my computer is just not powerful enough. i will finish it when i do have enough power to do so, but for now, i will just have to upload it as it is. this means that it is extremely slow as it has next to no engines and you have to enter the hangar bay and control tower via doors on the outside. this also means that it has thousands of exposed shield blocks on the bottom and the back. it is also in very basic shapes meaning that it is a giant rectangle with tubes on the sides. now im not going to upload it to the site until this next question is answered: so the exposed shield blocks and the fact that it is very rectangular greatly resembles (what you told us not to do because that would be boring) a giant box of shields. it has a lot of detail and weapons on it as well, but the bottom and back are made of shield blocks so, that being said, would you accept this ship in its current state as an entry to the contest Toombu? as soon as you reply i will either fix the exposed blocks (which will be painful and slow due to my computer's state) or upload the ship and give you the link.

wow, thats a lot to read, sorry about that, and thanks ahead of time if you reply.
    So first, don't worry about the paragraph, it's all good.

So, since you didn't build it with the intention of it being a doomcube, and it sounds like you are trying painfully hard to finish it, I will absolutely accept it. It is more the intentions of a doomcube that are annoying. I mean ships are essentially collections of doomcubes made into pretty shapes and coated with decoration. It's the fact that they are not meant to be doomcubes.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think I'll upload mine in its current state, or after a little more work.