Tips for cloaking ships

Reaction score
    Thats why I asked for the smallest amount of energy reactors. From this design on, I would decide what blocks like thrust or jump I would additionaly put in.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Thats why I asked for the smallest amount of energy reactors. From this design on, I would decide what blocks like thrust or jump I would additionaly put in.
    Well, here's the catch. The output of those reactors is more affected by their physical layout than just block count. The total amount of blocks alone won't get you the information you need to to properly calculate. You should focus on the dimensional volume (all 3 axes) of the block groups and then add 25 regen (according to the wiki) for each block to get the most accurate results.

Reaction score
    I have a layout for my power reactors that give 2 million regen for a total 373-450 mass depending on how compact the design. I build stealth fighters up to 1,300 mass that can radar jam+cloak+50% overdrive to trust, move and still fire weapons.

When I get home I'll take some pics and upload them.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Well, here's the catch. The output of those reactors is more affected by their physical layout than just block count. The total amount of blocks alone won't get you the information you need to to properly calculate. You should focus on the dimensional volume (all 3 axes) of the block groups and then add 25 regen (according to the wiki) for each block to get the most accurate results.
    And when you lay them out perfectly, there is a minimum number of reactor blocks where perma cloaking is possible. I just don't mention the physical layout, because I thought it was not worth mentioning most guys allready know reading here.

Reaction score
    image.jpeg image.jpeg This power reactor frame/layout can handle a maximum of 1001.4 mass while using cloaking and radar jamming. The layout is 296.2 mass generating 1.5 million power regen. Easy to make a version at 2 million power regen.

Reactions: Panpiper

Spoolooni

Token Chinese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Tips for cloaking ships? Don't try to make it pretty. Cloaking ships don't need to look nice, they're just a pile of systems made to infiltrate enemy territory.