Tinsy's Projects

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I got all the crew rooms finished yay! There are 2 floors of them, with 10 on each side of each floor, so 40 total. And I couldn\'t use the symmetry, since I wanted them all to be the same. The ones on the right side are not mirror images of the ones on the left, they are all the same. They\'re not so much crew rooms, but more of mini apartments or something.

Here\'s the hallway between them. I forget which floor but it doesn\'t matter since they\'re both the same.

And directly through a door.

And the inside of the room you can see the door to in the above picture.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I just finished the interior! Now all that needs done are the guts, the things that make it an effective ship!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I just added some weapons. They will shoot out of the yellow-slopey-lava thingy in the front of the ship.

Because the front is a slope, they are all not the same size, but it\'s not much of a difference as the weakest one does 300.4 damage and the strongest on 306.7. There are 2 groups of 28, so a total of 56. So everyshot will do 16800 damage total. I\'ve yet to add power though, so I can\'t test it out.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The Audentia is finished! I\'m not gonna give a final picture of it because the only new thing is power and shields on the inside.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I haven\'t decided on a name yet though, I\'ll think of one eventually. The colors will be green with white and grey details.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    First post is here now cuz I want it to be.

The first ship I will be posting about, will be named the Audentia, and will look something like this.

\"Audentia\" is Latin for \"Boldness\" or \"Courage.\"

I think I\'ll use a yellow on blue color scheme, and with a brown on grey variation for my faction. Tell me what you think on that, and in the meantime, I\'ll get working on the outer hull.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I finished the frame of the still nameless ship, and you can see I changed the guns on the wings a little bit from the sketch. The weapons under the wings are still going to be added, but I don\'t think that should be included in the frame. I\'m liking the green/white so far, haven\'t made anything out of gray yet. I\'ll probably use that for the weapons under the wings and thrusters.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Added exterior plating! This ship won\'t have 3 layers of stuff like the Audentia, it will just have one. I am really happy with my choice of green and white so far :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I think they\'re pretty cool. Also there\'s a stripe on top of the wings now. If anyone has any name suggestions, by all means, suggest them! It can be like a contest, if you suggest the best name, then when this ship is finished, I will make a custom one for you, with colors of your shoosing and also any kind of logo you want on it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Hmmm, a name...

I suggest \"Aquila\", or Eagle in latin because the general shape of the ship reminded me of the warbirds in Star Trek, and because the eagle is the most noble bird.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ooohh, I like that! It sticks with my theme of naming my ships latin words, plus I looked it up and it\'s also the name of a constellation :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Did some exterior work. You can see by the second logo a gray square, that is an airlock. I\'m not sure how to make it pretty, but whatever. I also did some interior stuff, in fact I finished all the rooms and corridors. There is just a cargo hold, 8 crew rooms, hangar and a bridge. Not much. The hangar is on the underside, and can only hold one ship, which is a shuttle, that looks like the same ship but miniature-ized. All that\'s left to do now is the insides and touch up on the outside, and then of course, write the name of the ship in big letters. The contest ends when I add the name.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So there\'s not a lot of rooms because this won\'t be a cruiser or anything, more of just a Dreadnaught or whatever class that is acording to the DFN\'s ship classification. It\'s meant to destroy stuff, not for transport or anything, just military purposes. The big white guns will be filled completely with one huge AMC unit for taking out shields, and the 5 little one\'s will shoot 2 bullets each, not as strong, but strong enough. They are for getting rid of blocks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Troller, tell me what colors you want, and also a picture of a logo.

Stats:

Mass:16507.5 (Blocks: 168714)

Length: 152m; Height: 39m; Width: 183m

Power: 9484874.1 (1908630.5 e/sec)

Thrust: 29851.8

Shields: 977234.0 (22955 s/sec); Blocks: 42158; Recovery: 4.0