Tinsy's Projects

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I should probably talk about the escape pods a bit. They\'re pretty fast, hardened hull, no shields, 4 weapon computers for passengers, and a faction module. They cost like 197,000 credits.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I just use a small cheap escape pod with 1 engine, 1 power block, 1 shield, a faction block, and white hardened hull. It\'s about 3*3*5 I think...

Usually escape pods don\'t have weapons, but it makes sense maybe just to assist them. I was thinking more of a pulse weapon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sorry guys, no update today, marching band ran late, and I had no time to do anything. Just letting you know I didn\'t forget.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    When I don\'t give an update just assume I\'ve been working on the interior systems, like power and stuff.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If anyone cares this (again) is one of the many reasons I have temporarily been dead.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151978875562594&set=o.26543108359&type=2&theater

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Here\'s an update, yay! So what I did here was, create a huge cube around the core for protection. It is 4 layers, alternating between ice crystal and hardened hull, so 2 layers of each. Then I realized I can\'t have a central hallway because the cube is in the way, so I made a hallway going around the sides, and for esthetics I made the wall of the hallway touching the cube glass, so It\'s kinda like a big window.

And here\'s the inside of the safety cube.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thanks! Do you think I should release it to the public when it\'s finished? I\'m gonna make 2, the one you see here and one that will be grey and brown for my faction, but should I upload the blue and yellow one?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    release the blue and yellow one with just the shell and the intirior to the public then do all of the systems on the inside for the DFN

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    keep the thrusters and an unoptimized power system so that you can fly the ship around but no weapons.