Time to Revisit the Ban on Factories on Ships?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    This is false it would take me about 5 mins to pop out a 4 million block station and an hour at most first starting out.
    I'd like to see a video of this. I know it's quite easy to advance with shops, but I seriously doubt you can accomplish this with the base credits in singleplayer.

Reactions: jorgekorke

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'd like to see a video of this. I know it's quite easy to advance with shops, but I seriously doubt you can accomplish this with the base credits in singleplayer.
    Same here, I know the game can be broken as heck in some cases but this I've got to see. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Broken economy is a known issue. We all know it's not going to stay this way. It's also off topic.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    I will just put it this way, if home base invincibility is removed, I will drop this game like a hot potato.

The ability for griefers to destroy everything you've built while you aren't even on to defend yourself is unacceptable.

The fact your home base is safe is the *ONLY* thing that makes the game viable as it stands now.

Actually, there are ways to protect against the monstrous factions. Simply build 2 galaxies out. You may find that it will take half a day, but I haven't had troubles for 6 months one galaxy out on Eternity. There are so many galaxies anyways...

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I like the idea with the large mass, because there is also the think that you can now build multi structure stations,
    with the new docking system.
    I build curently a station wich is 1000m hight and 200m diameter with a big hangar door on the top and in-station dockingports, and to make it round and to use Gravity on all 8 sides, I use 4 sides on the main staion part and 4 sides on 45° angeled rail rotators.
    And what if you want to build some rotating wings on your station, this will also be a docked entity.
    So currently there is no posibility to build Factories on these Station parts, because they count as "Ships".
    So for these things we need Ship factories!
    And the idea of making them very heavy is no problem for moving station parts, such as rings, because you dont want them to rotate very fast :D

Reactions: Lecic