This Game is unplayable!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well many features that give purpose to the universe are not in yet. The biggest draw for the game is building and creating. Those are in the game now. What isn't in the game are missions, expanded faction mechanics, universe updates, NPC's, player gear, new assets.

Basically half the game is not here yet. You can be upset with current gameplay all you want, but please do not consider this game dead already when it is hardly a finished product :)
    Agreed, this game is in alpha.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It seems like your attention span is too short for a game such as StarMade. May I suggest something more to your style, such as Tetris or Cookie Clicker?

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    ... ah well after reading the this entire "Discussion",
    i came to the conclusion i took a bait.. misstook it for a child not reading the wiki..

well done LordMaddog. well done... :rolleyes:

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    I gotta say it L-mad Dog (not the Lord of me): It is not your place to DECLARE that Starmade is unplayable when it is in ALPHA!
    You appear to have a short attention-span and, clearly, you have not read the Dev blog to see where this is all going. You choose instead to share your negativity and offer little in the way constructive criticism. Bringing nothing to the table, you expect to feast on the work of others who are trying to make this game exactly what you want it to be. Don't let polite tolerance fool you into thinking you are contributing with this rant of yours.o_O

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I don't know how you can be so concilatory with him :confused:
    The whole thread is blaming game or playerbase ^^