The Vaygr Raiders [Vaygr Subfaction]

Reaction score
    Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Would you then rather I return to NASS again and take Warsong's place? I'm the one who appointed Warsong head admin.

To your credit though Zoro, you do understand how to best take advantage of Starmade to maximize combat potential with ships. The problem I have with it is that your massive ships lag and crash the server and are very difficult to fight in the current state of the game.
    Regardless I must respect your skills as a warship builder. Good on you mate.

Perhaps after the next update, you can come back. Given that the update significantly nerfs titans to where the rest of us actually stand a chance.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Would you then rather I return to NASS again and take Warsong's place? I'm the one who appointed Warsong head admin.

To your credit though Zoro, you do understand how to best take advantage of Starmade to maximize combat potential with ships. The problem I have with it is that your massive ships lag and crash the server and are very difficult to fight in the current state of the game.
    Regardless I must respect your skills as a warship builder. Good on you mate.

Perhaps after the next update, you can come back. Given that the update significantly nerfs titans to where the rest of us actually stand a chance.
    Last I check Zoro and Most of Vaygr were unable to even Build new Titans :u Been that way since 0.14. So I really doubt His Ships caused much of a Problem this time around, No more then the VT base did at least o -o

Reaction score
    Last I check Zoro and Most of Vaygr were unable to even Build new Titans :u Been that way since 0.14. So I really doubt His Ships caused much of a Problem this time around, No more then the VT base did at least o -o
    Biggest i built in new update is 600k mass

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Given that the update significantly nerfs titans to where the rest of us actually stand a chance.
    Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? Little more details on this statement please?

Reaction score
    yea loading the large ships after 0.14 is horrible

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Check your ROF
    Don't worry, I included it in my calculations. It's funny how each bullet now does 270k damage (And I fire them in salvos of 6). Imagine that with the carry-through effect. That's more than I could ever hope for.

It's an actual arty weapon now, I just have to slave beams onto it to increase the range up to 2km and I'll be satisfied. I don't care if it misses smaller ship, everything needs a weakness, right?

Edit: Not to mention that I can use other things than amcs. Missile titan turret anyone? Seriously, it's only a nerf if you were using gigantic spamtastic amc arrays as sole weaponry (which is not my case).

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    What about reloading?
    It reloads every 3 seconds and does around 1.7 million damage per salvo. Divide that by 3 to get the DPS and you get ~600k (It used to be 250k). It just won't be able to blap small ships anymore since they can evade the shot, which is much more balanced then it used to. So yea, call it a nerf if you want, I call it fun.

Btw, using arrays is pointless. It only uses up more power fore no damage boost.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Everyones gonna run when they see that Titan!

One Problem though

They will never see it! It's going to kill them before they even see it on Navigation!

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Btw, using arrays is pointless. It only uses up more power fore no damage boost.
    The Reasons for More groups is for Increased Block removable (Even with those new effects, proper Grouped arrays are probably better at tearing out hull)

Reaction score
    i just demonstrated this to andyp, hopefully it gets fixed

Reactions: Unnamed25

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    i just demonstrated this to andyp, hopefully it gets fixed
    Thats good to hear o -o The Ra Rakehn has more or less been untouchable for the same reason x- x hopefully I can get it finished someday