The Vaygr Raiders [Vaygr Subfaction]

Reaction score
    The Vaygr Raiders

Hello, I have finally gotten around to reviving this faction. For those of you who don't know this sub-faction of the Vaygr has been around for a long long time, about just as long as the Vaygr itself.

LordofWar will be leading this faction on nasszone.com:4242.

This faction is a pirating faction, so don't expect to be neutral with them unless you are a close friend or ally of the Vaygr.

Joining is simple, you can talk to me through pms on the forums or talk to LordofWar in game.​

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    It has always been vaygr raiders, and i don't recall it ever being different.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Ok, so basically shoot on sight? Noted.

Reaction score
    Doesn't matter, we are banned for five days. apparently we were spawn camping. Why the option on to have it open to everyone when your first create it, it's retarded. looks like I wont be entertaining the server.

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I have a little surprise for you once you can get back into the server.

Ps: I probably won't die this time.

Reaction score
    lol hmm I guess I might die then. You build really good
    I look forward to play and get on the server again.
    I will even make my base protected and known base to establish the faction. I know I made alot of friends so it should be easy lol.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    lol hmm I guess I might die then. You build really good
    I look forward to play and get on the server again.
    I will even make my base protected and known base to establish the faction. I know I made alot of friends so it should be easy lol.
    Cool :D

I don't hate you btw, you're actually one of the only people I didn't have to kraken pay to get a fight with. Hopefully the outcome is different next time we spar (as in me not getting completely obliterated :P). Guess my ships being 1/10th the mass of yours didn't help much either.

Reaction score
    same here, and in fact I don't hate anyone or any faction. Contrary to what some people have said and believe I don't spend my time with my buddies devising ways to destroy other peoples stuff, kill them, and laugh about it. On other servers I engage interact and take part in the community. I'm a raider mainly because main nass is boring with bo pirates and most people on it can't or won't fight or start conflict. I to had to pay people to fight. But not anymore. Sry I like fighting people more than just pirate stations.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    main nass I think punishes those who are aggressive and who's factions to harshly and at times unjustly.