The Vaygr Empire "To Dominate & Control" [Apply here]

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Intruder... unwelcome intruder? Seems like something a space leif ericson would do. :P

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Burn. Though he is correct, it calls for as unfinished to me, a good basis, make no mistake, perhaps you could have some of your other creative members give it a once-over. A staged building process, if you will, with you providing the basic vessel and the others giving it a detail pass

Reactions: Keptick

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    No need to get defensive everything else is nice and great looking.

Also whats up with the like system? More options but worse look?

EDIT (Seriously Planr and Unnamed25? )

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I would personally suggest smoothing out the front a bit more (less stair-ish stuff) and adding a little something on top of it. A vaygr logo perhaps?

Don't get me wrong, the ship looks great! But it would look even better with a smoothed out or rounded front.

Btw, is the titan going to be as big as the last ones (the ophidian and the atlas?)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Vaygr Ships receive Decoration with its Refits :u The Older a ship is, the more detailing it receives. Think of Detailing as a medal for service *^* (Maybe Zoro could post a pic of the Thunderhead V1 and V5 to show what I mean) Quite a Fun System imho xD

And I quite like the front being clean like that :u Maybe a little Trim Work, but not everything has to be a messy and complicated design that takes an hour to repair if there's so much as a dent o -o

Reaction score
    Burn. Though he is correct, it calls for as unfinished to me, a good basis, make no mistake, perhaps you could have some of your other creative members give it a once-over. A staged building process, if you will, with you providing the basic vessel and the others giving it a detail pass
    What you dont realize is that my fov is really high so parts of the ship are warped when close to the edge of my screen, making the nose look much much longer than it actually is. when viewed from the side it looks pretty cool.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I'm not saying it doesn't look cool, not in the least. It looks cool, just could do with some bells and / or whistles

Reaction score
    all the factions have to include the fact that they have never been defeated in battle surely some1 is lying

Reaction score
    my apologies however plenty of faction still do say they don't lose battles at all

Reaction score
    Zoro raises quite a good point there.
    Most people who claim that they haven't lost, haven't actually been in a battle.