The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Woop Dee Doo, you stole the Intruder and the Cyclops, about time you stole something of ours, maybe you can use this as an opportunity to make your ships better, then we can actualy get some proper fights from you guys, every time Vaygr has gone against you, we curbstomped you, as others have said, your using the only advantage you have over us to conduct guerilla warfare against Vaygr on one server out of 6+ servers we have put our flag on.

Woop Dee Doo, you blew up some stations that can easily be replaced and upgraded to counter the only advantage you have ever had over us, the reason we haven't driven you off this server is because you have refused to put down any base or outpost or anything on this server, you may be "winning" skirmishes against Vaygr stations, but you are losing in every other aspect, no territory, no base, very little resources and lots of others things, you refuse to put down a base because your scared that your base will be a repeat of Furon Empire's defeat, just without the admin giving it back to you because you want it as compensation for someone infiltrating your faction to gain intel and was trusted enough by them to give him homebase perms.

Woop Dee Doo, this is the "holy grail of StarMade warfare" The Battle of Duc easily beats everything you have done us this past few days, but this gets more attention because Vaygr "lost" for once, The Battle of Duc should have got the attention your warfare ramming has got, but Vaygr won, so it must not be worth anyones attention.

Seriously TNT, if the fact you have to resort to using Warheads on cloakers to beat Vaygr ships does not say anything negative about your ships combat effectiveness, or your pilot's skills in actual PVP combat, then my god, you need a reality check.

Setup a base, get a fleet and come fight us like men, if you beat us then, then I will get RedAlert on a voice recorder saying you won.
    Salty much?
    Take a cue from your own members and quit complaining.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Remember the Vaygr fleet is still undefeated in fleet operations. Neither of the three iterations of Trinova managed much success against us until now, so it is entertaining. It merely takes time to adjust to people who flies around in a warhead stick.

And tbh, same here. After I am done with my uni exam, I am going back to Hong Kong, chilling and eating. :p

And hey, the citadel looks good. *Ramble ramble - MUH TANKS, MUH BARRACKS, MUH STATIONS!!

(Not filling it all in generates a bit less lag, so we rather shell than crash, think of it as a courtesy thing to people who actually look at it)
    You edit your posts a lot which doesn't provide notifications like auto merges. >_>

Don't solid things make less lag than shells because you have more faces culled?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Less faces=less lag from my understanding, but the shell would have significantly lower block count so I'm not sure.

Reaction score
    Salty much?
    *takes bait*

"Salty" would imply I actualy care, if you actualy learnt to read a post before you bait, you would notice I was explaining why the amount of fucks we give about your "grand holy grail of starmade battles" is in the negative
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466185437,1466185340][/DOUBLEPOST]For someone who is supposed to (quote from council code of conduct)

"Conduct themselves at the highest standard"

You need a serious reality check

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Again zoro, you need to cool your jets. I've been nothing but civil, meanwhile you've reverted to name calling. I gave you the ingame fighting you wanted, and you still complain on the forums about it. Kindly stick to your previous point of 'If you fight us ingame I'll stop'.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Again zoro, you need to cool your jets. I've been nothing but civil, meanwhile you've reverted to name calling. I gave you the ingame fighting you wanted, and you still complain on the forums about it. Kindly stick to your previous point of 'If you fight us ingame I'll stop'.
    Mmm only that thats not zoro

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I mean Mortarian would gladly fight your fleet in a friendly battle without all this forums bullshit, just let us know when, what server, and if u wanna use prodders so we can bring our prod pikes.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Come to NASS with us and arstotzka, it'll be fun ^^

Reaction score
    I've been nothing but civil
    *cough*

The admins on there are currently investigating Vaygr for homebase defaction exploits, by the way.
    I forced the tormentor to warp out after dropping its shields below 75%, the damage done to the Cyclops was by a turret attached to the nearby station that would have been a non-threat to the Trinova equivalent to a Cyclops. As a result of that, I was not expecting to take damage.
    Give it time. :)
    Salty much?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Less faces=less lag from my understanding, but the shell would have significantly lower block count so I'm not sure.
    Well, given the empty spaces are rectangular, if you fill in all the blocks you are adding at least 5 million blocks in, probably 30m if completely solid.

The end result is even more intense lagging for nothing, since it js invincible HB.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    May I ask what these are?
    A pre-arranged conflict on shattered skies might prove interesting.
    I think a pre arranged conflict on SS would prove interesting, that way we don't risk fleet assets, and it should prove fun.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That is civil. This is not:
    *takes bait*

"Salty" would imply I actualy care, if you actualy learnt to read a post before you bait, you would notice I was explaining why the amount of fucks we give about your "grand holy grail of starmade battles" is in the negative
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466185437,1466185340][/DOUBLEPOST]For someone who is supposed to (quote from council code of conduct)

"Conduct themselves at the highest standard"

You need a serious reality check
    Mort, the sectors aren't *that* bad... Right? They are that bad? Oh... Well, at any rate AF and us are trying to convince war to make them at least a little bit bigger.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, small sectors leads to trajedy when your boats change sector.....

Le teleport, never forget.