The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Least he wasn't using my name.

Using other people's actual names is just plain shitty and disappointing.

Reaction score
    Uh harsh and it was already pointed out so why bring it up again?
    I posted several hours after the ban and after several members from Vaygr cried about the ban. He had it coming. Only a matter of time until the rest of the trash get banned for exploiting as well.

Reaction score
    I posted several hours after the ban and after several members from Vaygr cried about the ban. He had it coming. Only a matter of time until the rest of the trash get banned for exploiting as well.
    If only Aceface was banned for being the mastermind behind your defeat, then I doubt anyone else is, after all Ace was the only one who did the "exploit" if you could even call it an exploit.

Reaction score
    If only Aceface was banned for being the mastermind behind your defeat, then I doubt anyone else is, after all Ace was the only one who did the "exploit" if you could even call it an exploit.
    My defeat? Vaygr wasn't even able to deal any real damage to my faction. Meanwhile I've been able to take out their stations and outposts.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No offense, but Vaygr's getting curbstomped aside from stuff that's getting their members banned.

Reaction score
    My defeat? Vaygr wasn't even able to deal any real damage to my faction. Meanwhile I've been able to take out their stations and outposts.
    Im sorry, it was my understanding you were apart of Furon Empire
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466136669,1466136538][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No offense, but Vaygr's getting curbstomped aside from stuff that's getting their members banned.
    Member, not members, Aceface is 1 person

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Give it time. :)
    Sure. :D

Maybe time will prove me or you wrong, but for now..........................

*Cue dramatic voice

"THIS IS BUT A MERE BUMP ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!"

- cheesiest, most cliche thing to say now, but I will do it anyway, :p

Reaction score
    No offense, but Vaygr's getting curbstomped

Woop Dee Doo, you stole the Intruder and the Cyclops, about time you stole something of ours, maybe you can use this as an opportunity to make your ships better, then we can actualy get some proper fights from you guys, every time Vaygr has gone against you, we curbstomped you, as others have said, your using the only advantage you have over us to conduct guerilla warfare against Vaygr on one server out of 6+ servers we have put our flag on.

Woop Dee Doo, you blew up some stations that can easily be replaced and upgraded to counter the only advantage you have ever had over us, the reason we haven't driven you off this server is because you have refused to put down any base or outpost or anything on this server, you may be "winning" skirmishes against Vaygr stations, but you are losing in every other aspect, no territory, no base, very little resources and lots of others things, you refuse to put down a base because your scared that your base will be a repeat of Furon Empire's defeat, just without the admin giving it back to you because you want it as compensation for someone infiltrating your faction to gain intel and was trusted enough by them to give him homebase perms.

Woop Dee Doo, this is the "holy grail of StarMade warfare" The Battle of Duc easily beats everything you have done us this past few days, but this gets more attention because Vaygr "lost" for once, The Battle of Duc should have got the attention your warfare ramming has got, but Vaygr won, so it must not be worth anyones attention.

Seriously TNT, if the fact you have to resort to using Warheads on cloakers to beat Vaygr ships does not say anything negative about your ships combat effectiveness, or your pilot's skills in actual PVP combat, then my god, you need a reality check.

Setup a base, get a fleet and come fight us like men, if you beat us then, then I will get RedAlert on a voice recorder saying you won.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The back and forth.

It is so stupid, childish, and useless it stopped being funny. I am out of here.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Woop Dee Doo, you stole the Intruder and the Cyclops, about time you stole something of ours, maybe you can use this as an opportunity to make your ships better, then we can actualy get some proper fights from you guys, every time Vaygr has gone against you, we curbstomped you, as others have said, your using the only advantage you have over us to conduct guerilla warfare against Vaygr on one server out of 6+ servers we have put our flag on.

Woop Dee Doo, you blew up some stations that can easily be replaced and upgraded to counter the only advantage you have ever had over us, the reason we haven't driven you off this server is because you have refused to put down any base or outpost or anything on this server, you may be "winning" skirmishes against Vaygr stations, but you are losing in every other aspect, no territory, no base, very little resources and lots of others things, you refuse to put down a base because your scared that your base will be a repeat of Furon Empire's defeat, just without the admin giving it back to you because you want it as compensation for someone infiltrating your faction to gain intel and was trusted enough by them to give him homebase perms.

Woop Dee Doo, this is the "holy grail of StarMade warfare" The Battle of Duc easily beats everything you have done us this past few days, but this gets more attention because Vaygr "lost" for once, The Battle of Duc should have got the attention your warfare ramming has got, but Vaygr won, so it must not be worth anyones attention.

Seriously TNT, if the fact you have to resort to using Warheads on cloakers to beat Vaygr ships does not say anything negative about your ships combat effectiveness, or your pilot's skills in actual PVP combat, then my god, you need a reality check.

Setup a base, get a fleet and come fight us like men, if you beat us then, then I will get RedAlert on a voice recorder saying you won.
    But you already have nothing there. xD You blew up your own stations once they were ineffective and we'll just wait for home base protection to finally go down and finally send your shelladel to the scrapyards.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    But you already have nothing there. xD You blew up your own stations once they were ineffective and we'll just wait for home base protection to finally go down and finally send your shelladel to the scrapyards.
    Not on my watch Thadius.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well I won't be doing it probably I might be away for a few weeks or so.
    Remember the Vaygr fleet is still undefeated in fleet operations. Neither of the three iterations of Trinova managed much success against us until now, so it is entertaining. It merely takes time to adjust to people who flies around in a warhead stick.

And tbh, same here. After I am done with my uni exam, I am going back to Hong Kong, chilling and eating. :p

And hey, the citadel looks good. *Ramble ramble - MUH TANKS, MUH BARRACKS, MUH STATIONS!!

(Not filling it all in generates a bit less lag, so we rather shell than crash, think of it as a courtesy thing to people who actually look at it)

Last edited: