The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    Funny how you guys brag about taking out the Furon Homebase. Then today Ace gets banned for using exploits to get past the faction block permissions. Yea, you guys are some real winners.

Reaction score
    I forced the tormentor to warp out after dropping its shields below 75%, the damage done to the Cyclops was by a turret attached to the nearby station that would have been a non-threat to the Trinova equivalent to a Cyclops. As a result of that, I was not expecting to take damage.
    It smells like damage control to me

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It smells like damage control to me
    Here's some numbers to dissuade the illusion that I'm doing damage control:

Vaygr losses thus far:
    Five multi million block Vaygr stations rendered useless
    Two Vaygr blueprints jacked by Trinova and allied forces
    Two Vaygr Spook class scouts destroyed (One in PvP combat, the other as a raid target)
    One Vaygr ship disabled via computer destruction
    Multiple Vaygr ships sustained hull and system damage
    More than 200k mass worth of Vaygr ships and stations/station parts destroyed and salvaged by Trinova and allies.

Meanwhile, here's the entirety of the Trinova losses:

One stealth ship damaged and repaired three times.
    One Cyclops (Stolen from Vaygr) sustained 12% SHP damage and lost a shield reactor.
    I have yet to die in any attack on Vaygr stations *or* players.

Damage control implies that I'm losing, when I am quite decidedly not.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

That one red box is Vaygr territory.

That's their one docked ship that isn't the starter ship. Cute ain't it?

Out of all that there isn't any interior pretty much. This thing is literally the shell of all shells minus the power for those turrets.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

That one red box is Vaygr territory.

That's their one docked ship that isn't the starter ship. Cute ain't it?

Out of all that there isn't any interior pretty much. This thing is literally the shell of all shells minus the power for those turrets.

Hey, it looks nice at least.

Filling in the entire station when it is a home base will require more resources to spawn it in than a planet. You have chose to take all the images that makes it look bad, and ignored all the good thing.

The design of the station is good, the factory's stature, the large towering knight stature and the man hitting anvil statures are actually pretty nice too. :p

Don't forget those cute looking mechs and tanks in the military district.

---

The red signs are logic based billboards that needs to be configured, but it could display different messages which changes over time.

FlyingDebris , I think they prefer you as a forum warrior and would like it if you were to stop doing shit like this in gaem.
    We are actually happy he is raiding rather than shit talking. If anything, more action = more enjoyment. That is something you need to know. Just a little setback on the road to DOMINATION!!!

The unique nature of BitMinery makes raiding an established faction significantly easier than one without a base, ships or anything. In "conventional" SM battles, Vaygr thus far remains practically undefeated on the server. On the otherhand, stealth ships with warheads become a new variable we have to adapt to, counter, and use aggressively.

Put it this way, I can Disintergrator prod any stations on BitMinery while their owners are offline, since holding sectors are necessary for faction points. I just salvage my jump stick when I log off and return to prod the next day. If anything, my Australian timezone makes it extremely easy to do so, since the Yanks, Poms and all will be at work and only Kiwis can stop me. Is it fun? I would have to say no. Does it work? Yes.

A one man faction (there are two TnT, and I would assume debris is in both) without a home base can in practice strike with impunity especially since finding a non home based station in the void is... impossible bar extreme stupidity. Ship combat, which should determine who wins or loses ceases to exist since warhead prodding is all that is required. Static asset (stations) lost means nothing if you look at it that way.

This is my pov, not as "Vaygr", but "Player".

Last edited:
    Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Funny how you guys brag about taking out the Furon Homebase. Then today Ace gets banned for using exploits to get past the faction block permissions. Yea, you guys are some real winners.
    Does not look like anyone got banned to me. Until you get solid evidence of bans, your post is pointless.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score

I hope this alleviates the misunderstanding. Neither I nor the OOB play on bitminery, but I took an interest in this particular event and decided to look through it.
    For validity that it is real: ErthParadine is administrator and admin of server.
    For validity it is a ban: Topic is called "BANNED: ACEFACE + ALTS"
    For more information feel free to check the image above or, if you believe I am that clever as to be able to change the actual content or make this all up, check out this link, which is the actual location of the ban:

For more information on the very same evidence you provided, please scroll down the page to see this:

(Last Post)

I hope this clears up the misunderstanding.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

I hope this alleviates the misunderstanding. Neither I nor the OOB play on bitminery, but I took an interest in this particular event and decided to look through it.
    For validity that it is real: ErthParadine is administrator and admin of server.
    For more information feel free to check the image above or, if you believe I am that clever as to be able to change the actual content or make this all up, check out this link, which is the actual location of the ban:

For more information on the very same evidence you provided, please scroll down the page to see this:

(Last Post)

Oh wow.

I have never seen this before.....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    So I guess furon finally get some justice, congratz to them. Vaygr have any comments related to this?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So I guess furon finally get some justice, congratz to them. Vaygr have any comments related to this?
    Not from me, since I did not know enough about this.

But without fail, we will find another way to destroy Furon Empires.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

(Last Post)

what the hell, Aceface used my IGN for an alt account?

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    Vaygr intelligence has gathered intel of terrorist technologies suicide bombing strategies. Here is some footage from CCTV at one of the now destroyed Vaygr outposts on bitminery.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I was hoping for a little more production value and effort. I give it a 5 out of 10..

Olxinos

French fry. Caution: very salty!
    Reaction score
    what the hell, Aceface used my IGN for an alt account?
    NAUV CONFIRMED TRINOVA
    ...and all these posts some weeks ago about that guy saying you were in cahoots with Thryn or some other faction I don't remember...

I'm impressed by the number of factions you're in without you even knowing it. Maybe you're actually a Vaygr sleeping agent acting as a Trinova spy who infiltered Thryn (and soon the Mortarian legion I guess) but you don't know it yet. Truly a master spy! \o/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    ...and all these posts some weeks ago about that guy saying you were in cahoots with Thryn or some other faction I don't remember...

I'm impressed by the number of factions you're in without you even knowing it. Maybe you're actually a Vaygr sleeping agent acting as a Trinova spy who infiltered Thryn (and soon the Mortarian legion I guess) but you don't know it yet. Truly a master spy! \o/
    Fk me, I am done.

James bond is too good for me. The KGB academy failed me, and I failed the KGB academy.