The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    Breaking News!
    The mighty Vaygr Empire has destroyed the Oniyama Corporation on the bitminery server.

Their homebase:

What we took from their destroyed homebase:

Reaction score
    They ran out of faction points? Or how did you manage to destroy the invisible homebase?
    On bitminery, they have that inversed faction point system, so if you lose all your territories in any time from 48 hours to a week, their homebase stops being protected if they are unable to claim more systems.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    On bitminery, they have that inversed faction point system, so if you lose all your territories in any time from 48 hours to a week, their homebase stops being protected if they are unable to claim more systems.
    Cool, didn't know that. Looks like a clean victory with lots of profits. Well done.

Reaction score
    On starbits if you have low faction points and you lose your territory then you will start losing what little points you have left. After you go to negative it unclaims your homebase. Hence why you won't be able to take mine out easily as I have 107k faction points. Simply put holding onto territory for a while will help you solidify your homebase just a hint.

Reaction score
    Poor Ddragallis 1 v 12 = cod like behavior guys...I do like your ships though good job on that!

Reaction score
    IT IS A TIME TO REJOICE
    IT IS A TIME FOR CELEBRATION
    THE EMPIRE HAS PREVAILED!

The Furon Empire lays in ruin on Bitminery, their beloved homebase is nothing but ash, their leaders are broken and their members have no hope for salvation.

Their desperate pleas for salvation are littered all over the Bitminery forums

MY HOME

And the Vaygr Empire have left a trail of fire and ash in their wake.

Let this victory serve as a warning to anyone who would dare to displease the Emperor, for you shall suffer the same fate.

Reactions: Gonzalo

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The admins on there are currently investigating Vaygr for homebase defaction exploits, by the way.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    The Furon home, 31 seconds before it disintegrated into nothing.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    And this is why my faction doesn't have a colony on Bitminery. Too many suspicious incidents of homebases losing protection in curious incidents.
    Good luck with the investigation, hopefully the truth shall be found out and the confusion will be removed about the 'background details' of this.

Reaction score
    NEWS FROM THE FRONT
    Thirty minutes ago, an Oniyama Inc ship invaded Vaygr territory. A Tormentor Class Battleship was sent to repel the intruding vessel. After a valiant fight, the Tormentor's brute force overwhelmed the Oniyama Lotus.

In other news...
    After the destruction of the Furon Empire, the Vaygr has had to deal with multiple suicide bombings from the Terrorist Technologies.

Vaygr vessels have had to deal with flyingdebris the terrorist. He managed to cause some damage to the bridge of Aceface's Tormentor Class Battleship, as seen in the image below.

The terrorist threat was repelled after the Tormentor swatted the terrorists' cloakers like flies. Later a terrorist technologies branded Cyclops Class Frigate attempts to take on the Tormentor, failing miserably and is forced to flee after taking damage along with the terrorists's docked components getting dislocated.

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I forced the tormentor to warp out after dropping its shields below 75%, the damage done to the Cyclops was by a turret attached to the nearby station that would have been a non-threat to the Trinova equivalent to a Cyclops. As a result of that, I was not expecting to take damage.

Reaction score
    I forced the tormentor to warp out after dropping its shields below 75%, the damage done to the Cyclops was by a turret attached to the nearby station that would have been a non-threat to the Trinova equivalent to a Cyclops. As a result of that, I was not expecting to take damage.

Last edited: