The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    There was a 'Lucifer' owned Vaygr Empire-factioned core at the planetary base.
    There was also a mention of 'Lucifer' in the Vaygr Empire mining outpost, having his own 'corner'.
    And as soon as this is bought to light, you kick him out of the faction to try and divert the blame.

This is beginning to sound stupid and, frankly, unacceptable. Accept you lost a bunch of shit and stop crying on the forums already.
    How do you know that is even our base with the "corner"?

I do not see any faction sigs
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464559554,1464559400][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So I'm confused, did Heart just admit that Vaygr used the thing I destroyed, therefore making all of Zoro's points null and void? That seems to be the case.
    When did I ever say we used that ship?

All I said is that it was stolen, stop putting words in peoples mouths
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464559842][/DOUBLEPOST]It's not that hard to make a sign on a planet with some words that correspond to a ship name

It's also not that hard to make a faction with the same name as another faction

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So so far flying Debris found us a hole (with no sector co-ords), another image of that boat at our base (which makes no difference since I can park anything there), and a person I have never seen on TS for three years.

Oh man this is amazing.

I still do not see any substantial evidence, whatsoever, of any raid against any supposed Vaygr mining outpost.

FlyingDebris

I have no interest to flame bait, I simply want to see actual, substantial evidence of the mining station raid.

Take an image of that so called mining station from the outside or something with sector co-ords.

[DOUBLEPOST=1464565549,1464565173][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There was a 'Lucifer' owned Vaygr Empire-factioned core at the planetary base.
    There was also a mention of 'Lucifer' in the Vaygr Empire mining outpost, having his own 'corner'.
    And as soon as this is bought to light, you kick him out of the faction to try and divert the blame.

This is beginning to sound stupid and, frankly, unacceptable. Accept you lost a bunch of shit and stop crying on the forums already.
    Image/ evidence or leave. A few more things -

1) Could it be a defunct alt?
    2) Does the station exist?
    3) Is that station actually Vaygr and not personal?

Three questions that needs to be answered to figure this out because tbh, we don't build "mining outposts" like many factions and that is why this looks so damn dodgy.

If you killed me, and post an image of it, I would help you to confirm the results. In this case, however, I still cannot see any proof of an actual "Vaygr mining outpost" apart from.

1) An inventory list
    2) A hole somewhere, in some place, with a supposed Vaygr member's name on it which I have never seen it heard in my life.

Oh, and one more thing Lancia, are you telling me you did not join Trinova on GenX? Because a one man faction with one stick base and one ship with no floating cores and absolutely nothing else meant you were... Unlikely to have been on that server.... At all.

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You know what?

Nah.

I could have multiple videos from different points of view, server logs, witness accounts, and a five page summary of it and you bunch would still try to say it never happened.

I'm tired of putting up with your incessant ranting, which frankly amounts to nothing more than a bunch of conspiracy theories.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You know what?

Nah.

I could have multiple videos from different points of view, server logs, witness accounts, and a five page summary of it and you bunch would still try to say it never happened.

I'm tired of putting up with your incessant ranting, which frankly amounts to nothing more than a bunch of conspiracy theories.
    Dismissive post.

No evidence, totally pointless argument. As I said, find me the images of that mysterious mining outpost.

I am also quite tired of you randomly pulling out things from God knows where and claiming "VICTORY".

If you can get server logs, witness account from neutral third parties, or a video, this wouldn't be happening right now... You most certainly would have proved a point, received a GG and GJ from me rather than this.... In fact, as the "winner", wouldn't you be confident in your superiority and address the " lies" of Odium with sustained, consistent evidence apart from... A page of inventory and a hole?

Oh, and gib 5 page summary plz. Would be amazing to see someone document every AMC shot fired from the barrel of the gun.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    You know what?

Nah.

Translation: We have no evidence to support our claims and have been backed into a corner, so I am going to make it look like we are leaving our our own terms

Reactions: Mortiferum

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The point is, why should I have to prove it to you? If some third party asked about it and honestly thought I didn't, I'd do my best to answer their questions to the fullest extent I can because they are interested in the truth. But you don't care about the truth, you just want to prolong the argument as much as possible in the hopes of finding the slightest flaw in mine because you seemingly cannot admit to even the tiniest defeat. I've decided not to play that game with you anymore, and if you disagree you can go discuss why you disagree amongst yourselves while I answer any legitimate and unbiased questions.

As to zoro's sig, I stand by my words. And frankly, it's not hard given how you bunch act.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The point is, why should I have to prove it to you? If some third party asked about it and honestly thought I didn't, I'd do my best to answer their questions to the fullest extent I can because they are interested in the truth. But you don't care about the truth, you just want to prolong the argument as much as possible in the hopes of finding the slightest flaw in mine because you seemingly cannot admit to even the tiniest defeat. I've decided not to play that game with you anymore, and if you disagree you can go discuss why you disagree amongst yourselves while I answer any legitimate and unbiased questions.

As to zoro's sig, I stand by my words. And frankly, it's not hard given how you bunch act.
    FD if u wanna shut them up, just post the evidence, its not that hard :/

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

*Matrix bullet dodge

You are not only proving to me, you are proving to the whole forums by posting here or in your thread. Ofc, since you prefer to remove anything that is against your argument, you will remove this as well if it was done in Trinova thread. :/

I am not prolonging the argument, an actual valid proof like a video will instantly validate your point, invalidate our's and reveal to us the truth of that fateful day where Trinova left their homebase and struck a blow against the Pact.

No evidence
    No substantial proof

Pure BS that crumbles when someone argues against it.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Upon closer observation, it has become evident that neither mort, heart, or zoro have told the same story about the account Luscifer. Mort says he talked to the guy on teamspeak three years ago, Zoro says he never existed, and Heart says they stole a ship from him. (This is disregarding a number of other entities with Luscifer_[numbers] that were attached to the planet in some order as to make a docking platform, but I did not take pictures of them with their names visible. Didn't really expect this much garbage over a planet base as to warrant CSI level shit. So, unless you figure out which of you three is telling the truth, your whole argument is at stake.

"If you're going to lie to my face about something I did, at least get together beforehand and decide which lie you're going to tell."

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Upon closer observation, it has become evident that neither mort, heart, or zoro have told the same story about the account Luscifer. Mort says he talked to the guy on teamspeak three years ago, Zoro says he never existed, and Heart says they stole a ship from him. (This is disregarding a number of other entities with Luscifer_[numbers] that were attached to the planet in some order as to make a docking platform, but I did not take pictures of them with their names visible. Didn't really expect this much garbage over a planet base as to warrant CSI level shit. So, unless you figure out which of you three is telling the truth, your whole argument is at stake.

"If you're going to lie to my face about something I did, at least get together beforehand and decide which lie you're going to tell."
    You must have misread my statement. Let me reframe it for you. This is my original statement:

"So so far flying Debris found us a hole (with no sector co-ords), another image of that boat at our base (which makes no difference since I can park anything there), and a person I have never seen on TS for three years."

I have been with Vaygr for maybe 3 years, so "never seeing him for three years on TS" indicates "Never heard of him before". Since TS use is a requirement of the Vaygr, me having never seen him on EVER for this long meant "he does not exist". It does not mean "I have seen him three years ago and never saw him again". Apologies from my end for not making it clear enough for you, I will make sure I state it more explicitly next time around.

The three arguments from Zoro, Hearts and myself are not mutually exclusive.

1) I never heard of him in my time on TS - That meant I have not seen him, and thus it is unlikely he is a member
    2) Zoro said he never existed - That meant HE have not seen him or know of him either, and thus it is extremely unlikely he is a member as all membership are approved by Zoro himself
    3) Hearts claim that lucifer was stolen ship or it could have been anything apart from our member - This also indicates, he may not be a member. Lucifer could meant any number of things at this point from player name to ship name to?

Point 1-2 points to: "We do not know of a lucifer or accepted one"
    Point 3 points to: "The cores are probably from stolen ships or something else since WTF is LUCIFER?"

The random ditch in a planet is of so little value as an argument that it is not even funny.

Last edited:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Oh, and one more thing Lancia, are you telling me you did not join Trinova on GenX? Because a one man faction with one stick base and one ship with no floating cores and absolutely nothing else meant you were... Unlikely to have been on that server.... At all.
    Oh, I'm on GenX. I flew point during the first attack on the 'planet base', but I wasn't there during the second one so I can't confirm anything related to that attack. All I know is there was a bunch of ships and cores named 'Luscifer_randomnumbers' and a Luscifer starter docked to the Vaygr-factioned planet, which tells me that you either stole a bunch of shit from someone called that, or it was a Vaygr member/alt. That's all I know about the situation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh, I'm on GenX. I flew point during the first attack on the 'planet base', but I wasn't there during the second one so I can't confirm anything related to that attack. All I know is there was a bunch of ships and cores named 'Luscifer_randomnumbers' and a Luscifer starter docked to the Vaygr-factioned planet, which tells me that you either stole a bunch of shit from someone called that, or it was a Vaygr member/alt. That's all I know about the situation.
    Well, this is weird because I have talked to Zoro and RedAlert in TS, both of them playec starmade and practically knows all alts and players in Vaygr and they both said "Who the XXXX is lucifer", which is why I am confused.

I have never seen, talked, or anything to someone by the name of lucifer either.

An explanation I have is that Lucifer was a ship with docked entity, which the owner did not rename when spawning it in. When it was stolen, chances are it is salvaged for resources and thus the cores remain.

This is the only logical answer I can think of since, as stated previously, I most certainly do not know someone called lucifer and neither do Zoro from what I can see.

Vaygr rarely builds bases outside of homebase since they are aware how easy it is to lose one while offline. The planetary base with starting ships were there for resource collection before a main station with ships were spawned in, so it is "reasonable" for it to have been there. A second mining outpost seems.... a bit farfetched.

To confirm -

There were 2 raids, with 1 true, one extremely dubious

1) Against an abandoned Vaygr planet base
    2) Against an unknown Vaygr mining outpost

I am arguing against the existence of a Vaygr mining outpost in point 2.

Last edited:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well, this is wierd because I have talked to Zoro and RedAlert in TS, both of them are played starmade and practically knows all alts and players in Vaygr and they say "Who the XXXX is lucifer", which is why I am confused.

I have never seen, talked, or anything to someone by the name of lucifer either.
    I know. I have been confused by the whole ordeal as well. But the fact is, you had his stuff at (presumably) two bases.
    The explanation I thought of is that you stole his ship (and maybe station for attack 2, but that's pushing it a bit).
    If you went with that explanation, I can guarantee the drama surrounding our mystery 'Luscifer' will drop instantly, which is a benefit to both of us. As to the authenticity of that second attack... well, you're gonna have to ask Flying.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I can only maintain this, since I am not sure on too much else:

Lucifer was not a member in Vaygr, Odium, or any such faction as far as myself, zoro and redalert are aware.
    The first attack on planetary base was true.
    The second attack on a "Vaygr mining outpost" isn't, and FD cannot find sufficient evidence to back the existence of a second Vaygr outpost.

The evidence provided were

- A screenshot of his inventory
    - A screenshot of a random ditch

Without more information, we will contest the existence of "Vaygr mining outpost", because neither Vaygr or Vaygr Raiders use any "outposts".

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Are you guys really arguing the semantics of the destruction of a planet base? The pictures I've seen show nothing but a waste of space and time. Is it really worth claiming victory over something so insignificant as a couple of cores and maybe an tiny outpost? This has to be one of the singular most pointless arguments I have seen in my years.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Are you guys really arguing the semantics of the destruction of a planet base? The pictures I've seen show nothing but a waste of space and time. Is it really worth claiming victory over something so insignificant as a couple of cores and maybe an tiny outpost? This has to be one of the singular most pointless arguments I have seen in my years.
    I was simply stating what I saw, with intent of defusing the argument. I'd rather it didn't continue for such an insignificant event.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    "Debby and all of NFD doesn't do stuff in game"
    "Debby and NFD didn't actually do stuff in game, doesn't count"

Someone should faction ball this.
    'I kicked over your sandcastle!'
    "No you didn't our sandcastle is unkickable"
    'But I have photos'