The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Reaction score
    The boarders however instead of taking the logical route of respawning to avoid death from the star they instead went down the route of pure badassery and commandeered the ship, maxing out the thrusters to get it away from the fiery star while the whole ship structure was crashing down around them, eventually this plan succeeded and then RedAlert waited for 20 minutes to reboot the ship, only to find the ship crossed paths with a pirate station 7 minutes in, killing the astronaut and finishing off the crippled battleship.
    This news post was pretty cool. I have never seen someone win when outmassed so heavily and the quick reactions and good tactics shown in this battle are impressive. Good job
    and then RedAlert waited for 20 minutes to reboot the ship, only to find the ship crossed paths with a pirate station 7 minutes in, killing the astronaut and finishing off the crippled battleship.
    I have got to say this was a bit dissapoiting that you didn't get the ship in the end, would have made for a great prize, or alternatively, if you are not in a strong economic position, could be mulled down for materials.

Did you get any materials or capture anything of financial value from this encounter btw?

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    This news post was pretty cool. I have never seen someone win when outmassed so heavily and the quick reactions and good tactics shown in this battle are impressive. Good job
    I have got to say this was a bit dissapoiting that you didn't get the ship in the end, would have made for a great prize, or alternatively, if you are not in a strong economic position, could be mulled down for materials.

Did you get any materials or capture anything of financial value from this encounter btw?
    Good tactics is pretty much how Vaygr rolls, if you are a well trained pilot then you can beat any odds.

Unfortunately nothing of any value was recovered from the ship before it crossed the path of the pirate station. RedAlert could not exactly enter the ship while it was rebooting to get anything from it.

Right. A bunch of <500 mass ships make holes that large.

Question: Did you read the post and forget how sun damage works or did you not read the post?

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    I was talking about the real big hole(s) near the bottom.

blausible.jpg
    Once again I will ask you.

Did you read the post and forget how sun damage works or did you not read the post?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    One of the image shows the ship being inside the sun.

Each docked entity would have an explosion generated in/ around it so if this is a turret spam ship then it is likely a large amount of oversized explosions would occur.

Considering he didn't warp out of sun but propelled three sectors through it, it seems really likely that the sun did the work.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Luna legit damage controlling right there.

Shameful.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Seeing as how all the Vaygr accounts have seemingly been banned I figured i'd let everyone know.

They're all banned.

EDIT dsgraves is not banned and will probably take over their SMD stuff. xD

Reaction score
    EDIT dsgraves is not banned and will probably take over their SMD stuff. xD
    While dsgraves is the most likely candidate to taking over Vaygr Public Relations, that is still being decided by the guys up top

EDIT: AFAIK until who is taking over is decided, any ingame event will be recorded but will not be published until the new pr guy has been voted in. So when he/she is selected, you might see a massive dump of battle reports and other shit on this and the other Vaygr thread

Last edited:

diremage

Tech Wizard
    Reaction score
    Dear Vaygr,

You are cordially invited to a pvp event on Galaxies Aflame, Friday 12/23 around 3 PM PST/ 6 PM EST.

Merry Christmas!