The Vaygr Empire [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Agogeps

Your offer is declined.

Our members have reported to the leadership that the administrators on "the rift" have sent us this invitation out of bad faith in an attempt to cause damage to our faction. We have no reasons at the moment to suspect their claims as they have provided solid evidence.

Considering recent events on BitMinery where an admin have abused their powers against us, and leaked blueprints, deleted our assets, etc, we have no interest in participating in a server who has admins described as "staunchly anti-Odium" by several of our members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wierd... I was actually offering you the option to have your own admin. No skin off my back as I'm not getting anything from it, the server after all, is on my dime. I was just hoping it might make the server more interesting. I think factions like yours help develop a community setting.

PS. I've killed your ships in game, and have no use for them. I'm more interested in building a community and don't really want to admin other than helping enrich the community. I am an advanced builder with full knowledge of game mechanics.... IE: there is nothing you can make that I couldn't make myself.

If you did decide to use the server I would just ask your admin use a separate account for faction play, and you not abuse the role. That would be on an honor system.

Last edited:

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Oh, and ugly as hell centipede is finally gone, replaced by this.

Lookin' good. The only real complaint I have about its looks are the box turrets. If you can make something that performs as well but looks far better without being a shoebox supported by sticks, that'd really tie the ship together, I think. Maybe grey sides/top/etc. to fit the overall appearance of the rest of the ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Lookin' good. The only real complaint I have about its looks are the box turrets. If you can make something that performs as well but looks far better without being a shoebox supported by sticks, that'd really tie the ship together, I think. Maybe grey sides/top/etc. to fit the overall appearance of the rest of the ship.
    Will be hard, might try to make some changes in the next iteration tho box turrets are just so much better than barrels....

Reaction score
    Agogeps

Your offer is declined.

Our members have reported to the leadership that the administrators on "the rift" have sent us this invitation out of bad faith in an attempt to cause damage to our faction. We have no reasons at the moment to suspect their claims as they have provided solid evidence.

Considering recent events on BitMinery where an admin have abused their powers against us, and leaked blueprints, deleted our assets, etc, we have no interest in participating in a server who has admins described as "staunchly anti-Odium" by several of our members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Will this information be publicly available? If you would like to keep the identity of members confidential that is understandable, but could you perhaps publicize the information about the bad faith on this 'rift' server. I did not know there were any admins other than Agogeps.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Will this information be publicly available? If you would like to keep the identity of members confidential that is understandable, but could you perhaps publicize the information about the bad faith on this 'rift' server. I did not know there were any admins other than Agogeps.
    Unfortunately no.

Although you are right about Agogeps being the only admin, he is an alternate account for someone would, given the chance, abuse administrator powers to damage us.

Regardless, this is the conclusions we have reached and why we will stay off the server. Since the invite is public, we will provide a public response, though not so much so as to compromise our abilities to "investigate" these matters in the future.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Announcement

Vaygr will be temporarily inactive on the server "Elwyn Returnity" until it is released on a a release build rather than dev build.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Muxsis

i want to find unified community that operates on some order, also i would like desing and build ship to fill ''orders''

I have completed several ships and desinged couple capital, but this is also learning axperiense for me

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Muxsis

i want to find unified community that operates on some order, also i would like desing and build ship to fill ''orders''

I have completed several ships and desinged couple capital, but this is also learning axperiense for me
    Hello mate, PM sent.

We will provide you with plenty of opportunity to test your ships on people >:D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    As of now, Odium Pact is removing all assets from Elwyn Returnity and suspending all operations on ER.

The population of ER has decreased significantly and until such time as the server becomes ripe with targets again, Odium Pact will be finding fights elsewhere.

(more sandcastles to kick, yay )))) )

Reaction score
    hi vaygr
    [doublepost=1485127468,1485126145][/doublepost]why would u mark that as informative

Reaction score
    [doublepost=1485842507,1485842473][/doublepost]╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …..╚(███)╝
    ……╚(██)╝
    ………(█)
    ……….*

Reaction score
    Please don't invade FreaksRUs server, or we will be very very scared and angry

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    NOTICE: This is an official statement I am releasing on behalf of the Vaygr command staff. They may not necessarily represent my individual views, though I do agree with many of the points made here.
    _____

In the recent months, Vaygr command has been looking at new avenues of recruitment that allow us to gain exposure without having to clash with moderation bias and faction toxicity. In recent months the Vaygr thread on Starmade Dock has seen little action aside from the occasional jab at us by someone, in addition the only remaining Vaygr presence on the forums are currently occupied with real life (Both dsgraves and Mortiferum are at basic training for the US/Australian armed forces).

As a result we are restructuring recruitment to completely disconnect from Starmade Dock and in doing so, disconnecting from moderation bias and faction toxicity.

As of the time stamp of this post, Vaygr threads on Starmade Dock will see significantly less activity. We are moving all public relations and media to reddit and steam forums and evaluating it's effect on recruitment, public image and exposure. As we see it, Starmade Dock is the worst place for Starmade factions to recruit and post media/news due to the simple fact that most posts on threads that are intended for factions to post news and recruit are neither news or recruitment related material.

About 70% of all faction threads are posts that give the factions scene and Starmade as a whole, a bad image and reputation. Vaygr no longer wishes to be a part of this. We believe the best solution to the constant, unproductive shit flinging in the factions community (and it some cases outside of it) are best solved by simply being the bigger, more mature individual, and disengaging from what has become an irrevocably damaged community that has abandoned the struggle in favor of hollow posturing and toxicity. While it's quite apparent that no one is guiltless of these problematic behaviors, it is glaringly in evidence that the current majority makeup of the Non-Odium Starmade PvP community is wholly responsible for sustaining an inaccurate, slanderous viewpoint designed to decrease, rather then increase the occurrence of inter-faction PvP for no other reason than years of bad blood over things that in the present day simply no longer matter.

To be absolutely clear, we are not abandoning Starmade. We will continue to build, fight and conquer in the name of the Empire, the Odium Pact and the principles on which we are founded. Expect a potential invasion on any server, at any time.

Until further notice, Starmade Dock threads relating to Vaygr will no longer be maintained.

Interested recruits may search the keyword "Vaygr" on either the Starmade steam forum or on the official Starmade reddit (we are not providing links as we do not wish for the remaining StarMadeDock factions to follow us to reddit/steam forums and bring the shit flinging there) or they may send an email to [email protected]

Last edited:
    Reactions: Indigo Slimez
    Status
    Not open for further replies.