The Vaygr Empire [Member of the PACT]

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Thought I\'d show you this year\'s \"Vaygr\" themed Christmas Card prototype. I think the thunderheads look better in blue, don\'t you?

Reaction score
    planr stole this from us using admin powers

then banned us lol

but everytime an admin steals one of our ships it becomes obsolete due to our constant ship building (this is the v4 model), your pictures notify me that we are a step ahead and of your inability to build your own ships as well as the abusiveness of the nass admins, you will never cease to be my greatest pawn

thank you jerry!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It doesn\'t surprise me at all that Planr would steal your ships, unfortunately, that is not at all how we got them. One of your faction members typed the coordinates of your fleet location on Nass into the side chat and cow and I couldn\'t resist. We entered through the hole that one of your faction members made when his computer was having trouble. I only uploaded this to get a reaction out of you or your fellow clanmates, I don\'t plan on using your ship beccause it wouldn\'t fit in with our fleet (Mass effect and star wars ships). As to our inability to build ships, the SSV London would like to have a word with you.

Thanks for the fun time, Zorozeenee!

Reaction score
    My what a cute little ship you have there :) I see your London while I drink my tee and look at one of the vaygr shipjards

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Nice ship, however my point was to prove that I was competent enough to build a decent ship, not that I have the biggest source of collision in starmade. I\'m sure that there will always be someone with a bigger ship, and trying to argue with you on that account would be a pointless endeavour. Good luck trying to save the enviornment of that planet that eats your exhaust.

Reaction score
    Who said anything about eating? I just had tea :(

Aaaaaand, you first come here just to piss us of, show one of our ships in your colors, and present a ship that is not even from your own creativity but is build from an other game. To then compliment yourself on your ability to copy?

Don\'t get me wrong, it is a nice copy. But you clearly wanted to provoke a reaction by angering us and then tried to look mature. You know the fact that you did have to provoke us shows me clearly that all your nice talking is but a facade. Did you want attention by pissing of the vaygr? Did you get what you wanted?

Reaction score
    Well actually it doesn\'t look like this ship is much bigger than the london you just made a pic of an angle where it\'s impossible to see the whole ship. Still I think they\'d be about the same size :P

I\'m immune to fire-damage so don\'t even think about flaming :P

Reaction score
    Well I did this angle to conceal the ships whole form. It is a work in progress. So the tree conceals some areas that still need a little work. But you are right that it is not that much longer. If I estimate the London correctly my ship should be 100m longer. But it is much more massive, of course I would need the London\'s mass to say that to a certainty.

i more or less posted her picture because some dude posted a ship to our page and I feeled obligated to show one of our ships as a response.

in fact I like ships where you see it took a lot of work. Often we are accused to use only giant death bricks. I somewhat wanted to show that this is not a correct assumption. In fact the xolotl has some nasty design features, which I am thrilled to test in combat.

Reaction score
    \"small ship\" (czar) in this picture is 26 million shields and 665,000 mass

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    quick question.

#1 will you be taking part in star drift?

#2 do you have any scary looking ahipa that have great shields but not any turrets for stardrfit?

Reaction score
    if you can do it without access to our blueprints then we will participate otherwise we wont

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    But holy #/@/# are the Atlas and that other ship massive :O