The Vaygr Empire [Member of the PACT]

Reaction score
    the 4th he was \"Working on was mine. Blagulon Thappa. We have not/WILL NOT surrender\"

See you in 50 years zoro!

Reaction score
    no it wasnt you, it was Zachary who is leading caldare

i really dont think your faction is worth it because you dont have a faction, everyone is inactive

Reaction score
    Yea, combined with regulating of faction activity and the decline of the server population due to rediculous rules made by you. I hate to see a once great server go so downhill.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Man I\'m #rekt, you\'ve got two sockpuppets of yourself and 1 other player who agrees with you. You sure showed me.

Anyways, whatever remaining issues the server still has with gameplay will be fixed; I intend to return the mechanics mostly to the way it was running on the old server. The only real problem that\'s driving down our playercount is the lack of a protected spawn sector (whatever script doom used to use to protect it doesnt work anymore), and the fact that it\'s a new universe. We\'ll eventually recover from the \"tragic loss\" of your 41 fellow faction members.

Reaction score
    when i logged in one person was complaining about the block price changes (martinex) and a veteran was saying u ruined the server, those were the only people on at the time

the only thing driving down player count is you, not a protected spawn, frankly not many people care about spawn, and your reset

fun isnt created by nerfing it planr, it doesnt take a genius to know that

active population will go down, ull see

Reaction score
    new pics of the ophidian

mass of ophidian will be estimated to be above 20 million mass
    we need you oct tree