The Unified Alliance of Factions Official Bulletin

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!

The Unified Alliance of Factions Official Post and Bulletin

The Charter of the Unified Alliance of Factions

First of all, an announcement! As some of you know, Hierarch has had to resign his position within the Unified Alliance of Factions, due to personal matters. I, LunaMoonbringer, am now the Secretary General of the Unified Alliance of Factions, and am hoping (and trying) to lead it to a better place. I ask that you all do your best to cooperate, so that we may move forward into a more glorious and more Unified future. Thank you.

Secretary General of the Unified Alliance of Factions

LunaMoonbringer

The Home Base of the Unified Alliance of Factions
    The Capital of the UAF is located on the Illusive server, at the NLR Home Base.

The Member-Factions of the Unified Alliance of Factions

• The New Lunar Republic; LunaMoonbringer
    • The Debrisian Federal Navy; FlyingDebris
    • The Rebel Alliance; ObiShawnKenobi
    • USGC; MoultonLava5
    • SATURN; XxDanclarke96xX
    • AMSC; SkyHawk024

?More members will be added as they reply to the Check-in thread.

Meetings of the Unified Alliance of Factions shall be held weekly at the UAF Capital on the Illusive server. Anyone wishing to file for a topic to be discussed at the meetings, or to be permitted entry into the UAF, please post here with your topic, whatever information on the topic you find relevant, and the name of your faction.

Please, if you are an enemy of the UAF looking to spam our thread with threats of senseless violence and harrass our members, then I beg you, in the name of peace and common decency, leave it for somewhere else. This thread is meant for official business, not petty squabbling.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have been looking over that post lately, and have found a few flaws in it than were crucial in its failure. The new council will not be put in place to prevent wars, but to establish at least some set of rules that factions should play by. We\'ve been the victim of all too many greifings, and have yet to do anything to actually deserve them. This new council will stop things like homebase greifing, player impersonation, etc.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The problem with \"the Council\" is that members are from different alliances so if two factions within the Council are at war, it is rendered 100% ineffective. I would like to give it another try if we are mission is only to stop and deter greifers/ trolls.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you break a rule, the other side can break as many rules as they want over your head. :3 that\'ll keep people from greifing, and if we can get server owners to allow factions who have been attacked not according to the council rules, then maybe the server owners can apply a rule exception to that faction, towards the one that greifed them. That\'ll probably keep people in line... >:3

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sounds good with me, I like rules and standards. As many of our bases are reflections of ourselves and our factions the amount of time we invested in them are very great. As to is our fleets that we manage, develop and operate. It makes sense to assemble something that can prevent lone players want for chaos and destruction and many leaders thrust for power. Having something effective that could set laws and rules for honorable and respectable people to follow. For servers who has rules they should be respected and followed. For those who want no rules, there are servers for that type of game play as well.

Reaction score
    If the UAF votes for it, I will create and support a Council.

Reaction score
    I am taking back control of the UAF.

Thank you,

Hierach, Lord Admin

Reaction score
    As a lowly grunt, My opinion is that luna shouldn\'t be kicked just because heirarch asked. Luna is the general, so Luna only leaves if it is by vote or by choice, right?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    If my fac takes off might join. As not reviewing any other UAF threads I want to know who Hiearch is without digging through 9 page year old threads

Reaction score
    I was the creator of the UAF, granted Luna leadership for a time. This thread will be her place to post.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    12/3/13: \"I\'m appointing Luna as permanent High admin, and I will be moved to a more appropriate leadership position that me, Luna and the council decide on, please keep strong in the times ahead.\" -Hierarch

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wait, are you trying to use this as excuse to grief/troll/spawnkill/\"break as many rules as they want\" on others ?

1rst, how does that make it better or \"allowed\",

2nd, the griefers/etc normally don\'t have anything of worth on the server, like if you remember your first enemies from the other server, they just had a random grey walls as a station, and everything else cheated, so nothing to care about.

Reaction score
    Luna and I decided that I may come back as a leadership role. Luna is still a High admin.

Reaction score
    Farewell, this experiment has ended in the end of a great union.

Anouncing the end of the UAF.

Hierarch, former Lord Admin.