The Unified Alliance of Factions Official Bulletin

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I decided to withdraw the New Lunar Republic from the UAF. After doing nothing but give for the past two months, we decided we were done with it. We have given turrets, ships, and military aid. We have coordinated tactics, written charters and handbooks, built an entire base focused on the UAF. We have been dragged into pointless conflicts, mediated multiple petty quarrels between other factions, and have been treated quite badly by my \"allies\". The New Lunar Republic is tired of this. We will no longer dedicate our forces, our time, our materials to supporting an alliance of incompetent, disorganized factions with leaders about as capable of directing a group of people as a porcupine is of being a plushie. We did far better before we got involved with these so-called \"powerful\" factions. We have helped them so greatly, and yet they collapse still. As much as I would have liked for the UAF to succeed, it was not to be. Maybe someday, an alliance will rise of great factions, factions that do not boast of false power but truly embody it. And maybe there will be a time when the Lunar Republic chooses to integrate itself again, to serve the Starmade Universe as it tried to in the UAF. But before that can happen, new powers need to rise.

I hereby issue a challenge, a request, a plea to all leaders of up-and-coming factions: do not make the mistakes that the \"great\" factions of now have made. If you ever wish to truly become great, you must not follow in their footsteps, but raise the bar. Strive to be the best leader that you can be. Dedicate yourself not to destruction, but to your faction. If you are willing to put in the effort, your faction can truly rise! So go now! Gather your members! Write your constitutions, and organize your fleets! Make your factions better than the old guard could ever hope to be! You may not be the best now, but if you truly try, your time will come!

May the light of the Moon shine down upon you, and grant you the strength of character to succeed, Comrades.

-LunaMoonbringer, Founder of the New Lunar Republic

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I did a lot for the UAF too, but when I went mental, I was no longer \"head faction\". This is why the UAF must have factions of equal power. Don\'t cripple like I possibly did...