The Trident Wiki - Public Faction Database - Partial-RP

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Greetings.

I hereby present to the community, my still heavily-WIP database Wiki. I intended for this wiki to be an RP-styled database where players can go and research different factions, their history, current and former members, their ships, events they had participated in, etc. It had, in the past, also expanded to include basic information on several faction-specific technologies and basic information of several blocks.

It has been kept relatively up-to-date by several members of the factions community including myself who knew about the project from when I originally launched it, but it still needs a lot more work.

I recommend making a Wikia account if you are intending to make edits to the Wiki.

Enjoy your research!

Trident Industries Wikia

Oh, and here's a Discord to discuss the Wiki and it's content: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I feel like this will be biased...
    If you mean biased in favour of one faction/group, then not really. There's editors and moderators from all ends of the faction spectrum. One of our moderators is a Vaygr representative, for example. I intend for this wiki to be as unbiased as possible, and I have people constantly verifying information given to me or added by our (admittedly small) amount of contributors.

In terms of the info that's currently in there, most of it is currently info on Trident, yes, so more information on other factions is needed.

Reaction score
    i was joking but that sounds about right lolllllllll

seems like more people should be interested in filling out the backstory and history and all that

Reactions: Dire Venom
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh no mate, he still supplies both sides to see the world burn.

we know ))) He ran around giving everyone resource on Brierie to kill us with. *HE TRIED, PEOPLE REFUSED

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I still see a number of discrepancies, however I do notice their efforts for unbiased content.

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    When your annoyed because your faction isn't on a wiki, but then realise that your not relevant anymore.

G

GDPR 302420

This is probably the most complete, accurate and factual resource for all things factions.

Plenty of roleplay events, history and ship databases, if you want a resource for all things factions, look no futher.
    [doublepost=1507694242,1507694177][/doublepost]Jake_Lancia perhaps you should talk to Crusade about getting this moved to General or Recruitment? This resource is to good to be hidden behind the curtains of the roleplay forums

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This is basically how Trident stays relevant.

G

GDPR 302420

Inb4 Trident database becomes the new StarMade wikia (state of official Schine wiki is terrible tbh)

G

GDPR 302420

Trident Wikia is still alive!

Contributors are still welcome and even if you do not wish to contribute, the reading material is of quality found nowhere else!

Not sure what to contribute? Why not create an article from our list of Wanted Pages!

G

GDPR 302420

A reminder to all editors that dates need to be compliant with our "lore guidelines"

To ensure consistency please have years written as 23XX where XX is replaced by the last two digits of the actual year it occurred ingame (an event that happened in 2015 would be listed as 2315)

Historical dates for out of game lore are up to personal preference however please to do not have out of game lore dates occur later then the ingame dates as noted above.

Also, we have a discord incase you are not already aware, as time goes on we will request all feedback and complaints be directed to this discord. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers