The Thryn [Recruitment Limited]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Do you guys still use your own ships anymore, not refits of CR ships...
    speaking of which, how many did you give them twoniner??
    They are outdated ships, all of which are more or less phased out of CR use. Besides I made those hulls, I can distribute my work however I see fit.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Do you guys still use your own ships anymore, not refits of CR ships...
    We've got quite a few things under construction. Just putting the old unused hulls that Two nicely gave us to work while we build and refit our own designs. Are you even paying attention to the thread? We JUST posted a refit of one of our old ships, the Gagarin.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I know that they are old and outdated, it just irks me a bit, that's all.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I know that they are old and outdated, it just irks me a bit, that's all.
    Why? It's not like you guys are using them. Not like anyone's going to mistake us for CR, either, what with the spinny rings and big Blue/White/Orange tricolor.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    They are outdated ships, all of which are more or less phased out of CR use. Besides I made those hulls, I can distribute my work however I see fit.
    do i get a copy of these hulls? after all i am in CR....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    it just...
    a lot of those sort of fit with the CR shape of ship, so it seems as though you are using our style, and not your own. I know they are thryn colors, i know they have the ring thingies, but...

do i get a copy of these hulls? after all i am in CR....
    Also didn't you leave, and with a purifier at that?
    Aceface wasn't happy about losing the purifier.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    it just...
    a lot of those sort of fit with the CR shape of ship, so it seems as though you are using our style, and not your own. I know they are thryn colors, i know they have the ring thingies, but...
    Demanding control over artistic license is going to make you the target of much dislike here. Fair warning.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    it just...

Also didn't you leave, with a dragoon and purifier?
    Aceface wasn't happy about losing the dragoon and purifier.
    It's a little bit odd though, because it's the style of a two year old dead faction. A couple of the ships I got myself had waffleboard cannon arrays. Not cannon/cannon... cannons.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You are complaining not against what i have said, but against the words put in my mouth by others. Please recognize this before posting this sort of thing, it's not really very nice. Also, this has gone on far farther than it should have, I agree. I was just making a small, insignifigant comment, it's not my fault people either asked questions of me or put words in my mouth.
    Why does it irk you?
    A question
    it just...
    A response.
    Demanding control over artistic license is going to make you the target of much dislike here. Fair warning.
    putting words in my mouth
    I'm not.
    Saying it bugs me is different from saying it's not ok.
    A correction.

I haven't really done much more than what might be expected of me, or any person, in a normal conversation. So why is this what you say?

EDIT - sorry, I'm doing the same thing I was just pointing out. Don't respond to that last thing.