The Templar

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Heed this warning! To those that are unholy or impure, your reckoning is coming. The Crusades have begun, and the righteous Templar is coming for you. You can try to run, you can try to hide, but alas your corruption will end. The Templar will purge you from this universe and restore light to the stars!

Download link: http://starmadedock.net/content/templar.2802/

starmade-screenshot-0001.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Reconfiguring its entire internal system to adhere to the recent updates. Weapons will be much more powerful, jump drive should be faster (also including a slow backup for sticky situations), the scanner will be docked on for much quicker scans, and I will be increasing the shield regen from 1mil to 2mil/sec. Alas, this means that shields will be lowered as I'm going to require more space for everything else. I'm aiming not to go below 30 million.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Almost there!

So far the weapons are a lot different, with the side missiles being increased in damage, the front beams being replaced by cannons, and the main cannons being turned into dumb-fires to make the projectile match the size. I decided not to go with 2mil shield regen as the regen blocks take up soooooo much space, so should hopefully still get around 40mil cap. Jump drive will be faster, however due to the new inhibitors I don't think a backup will be as useful as before, so I'm not going to bother with that. Also changing the majority of the hull from advanced to standard for speed and maneuverability, some parts will remain advanced however. For boarding I'm going to be reinforcing a lot of the interior, and possibly adding pulse weapons inside for emergencies.

Expecting to be finished with it by the end of the week, can't wait to get back to hunting :D

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Redoing the internals again as I wasn't happy with the weapons. Not sure if I'll post it on here as I have a lot of PvP going on in my server and its probably best if I dont give away secrets! I have a version with the same weapon systems but new better AM turrets so I may upload that one for the time being. Perhaps when my next new ship is done I'll upload the latest Templar :)