The Tartaran Empire- Recruitment OPEN

Reaction score
    The moment has come. All who value their lives get out now. Put as much distance between yourself and the screen as possible, and beg for mercy. That\'s right fellow meat sacks; incap updated her profile picture. Dear god.

Reaction score
    This must mean Defcon 2!

Incap is spooling and fueling (See what i did there) the Universe splitter missiles!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like how Incap is highly regarded in the community. Definitely made the right choice.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Where r u going to go next mort? And hey all u CR guys I need a decision to be made cos I cannot descide, should I join incap, or should I make me own fac?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Simply decide for yourself, for you are the master of your own destiny :)

Reaction score
    With Avaire and I now in the Void Templar. We got along well in CR and it was nice to get to chat with him regularly again!

The TE does seem to still be a good choice for you Will, Two and a number of others are here that you would know from CR. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Our next generation frigate is finished. The Gorgon Assault Frigate MkII is an improvement on the previous design and it is hardier and deadlier than it\'s predacessor while only costing a little bit more. They\'ll be making their debut very soon.

Work is being carried out on the Gorgon\'s sister class, the Hydra.

Reaction score
    I read that in a really angry voice like your avatar, it was nice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The Hydra Missile Frigate is the first of the Empire\'s line of combat support ships. Stripped of it\'s primary weaponry, the Hydra is instead fitted with T-70 \'Hydra Head\' VLS Missile Pods and \'Naiad\' Rocket Batteries, supported by Cyclops Super Light Gun Batteries. With little offensive capabilites to speak, the Hydra is supposed to work in tandem with other ships and should only be used in fleet action.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Incap, i\'m having issues with the setup of the arc reactors powering Project Slepnir (the reactor aesthetic style seems wrong when i make it)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We have created a faction together and would like to invite you. It is a new system and with the freedom it provides will nit be strict at all. You are well come Will2Brown and mort. We are letting select players join atm. Now if you want to create your own faction, it has to be something you would want to do. Yes we are masters of our own destiny.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    you can try to take a look at the factorys small arc coil powersupply
    or the arc coils on the new turrets.
    Just so you can get an idea of how the arc coil design is :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hello gents

I wonder if the Gorgon Frigate\'s blueprint can be acquired. And what will be the price?

I am also keen on buying the design of some large base defence turret designs.

(Do this on SATURN, not Illusive. Too dangerous there)

PS: Buying blueprint = Let me hop in and put it in Catalog then I will hop back out. As for purpose of these turrets, I cannot tell anyone other than the high ranked admirals or Incap himself.

So if this deal can go ahead, PM me and I can hopefully arrange a time for us to meet on SATURN. :D

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It uses a tribal class system and culture. With a political system that is a republic. We have the CR fleet and we are using them. Plus improving and making new ship. We are on the HSC server

Reaction score
    i was on the server today when i saw an unknown ship attack your ships from what i saw as i tried to intercept him

2X centaur

1Xnagainati or wahtever that is

from what i saw from the name before said ship cloaked thatit was bradley