The Tartaran Empire- Recruitment OPEN

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:MORUM
    Strengths in Starmade:Designing ships and polotics, creating allies, treatys, deciding if we can win a war, spying.
    Desired section(e.g. Military):Polotics
    Timezone:Canada
    How often are you online?Every day

Sounds like a awsome faction hope you accept me.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    IN LIGHT OF THE RECENT COLLAPSE OF THE REBEL ALLIANCE, THE TARTARAN EMPIRE IS NOW WILLING AND ABLE TO ACCEPT ANY FORMER REBEL MEMBERS INTO THE FOLD. WE WILL DO ALL IN OUR POWER TO MAKE THE TRANSITION AS EASY AND COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE.

OUR CONDOLENCES ALSO GO OUT TO THE REBEL ALLIANCE AND ITS LOSS.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    While the political situation among the factions appears tense, the Tartaran Empire will be maintaining it\'s isolationist stance. However, anyone who attacks us without provocation will feel the Empire\'s unrelenting and unforgiving wrath.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The Tartaran Empire would like wish all of the Starmade community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    As the Brotherhood is now taking a more neutral stance, I want to re-invite your faction into this alliance. Take your time in making a decision, I will await your response.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Polling has begun on the decision to join the Odium Pact. All members are encouraged to particpate. Concerns and questions are to be forwarded to me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:GrayDawn
    Strengths in Starmade:Flying/ Combat
    Desired section(e.g. Military):Military
    Timezone:
    (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
    How often are you online?It varies based on school. Several days a week.

p.s. I also posted an application on the website

Reaction score
    Application form:

IGN: Skydiver
    Strengths in Starmade: A good pilot and good shot. A reasonable builder, able to create ships that function wel but still look good, although daunting and large builds can sometimes put me off, but when I start something I always get it done

Desired section: Military and Industry if required

Timezone: +2 hours gmt
    How often are you online?: Now, 24/7, when holidays end I will still be on often except when i need to be working on big assignments etc.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application form:

IGN:
    Amarnra

18 years of age.

Strengths in Starmade:
    I don\'t have any specific strengths per se. I\'m more of a jack-of-all-trades, however I do like experimenting with unconventional tactics and/or constructions. An example might be a proto-type hover tank I developed which has just enough lift to float but not enough to exit the planets surface. Of course the use of such a vehicle is limited, but its interesting to create such things, I find.

Desired section(e.g. Military):
    I don\'t mind which section I join to be honest, however I shall state my preferences in no particular order.

I do have - what some might consider - a silver tongue. I have some experience in debating as well as leading, and am able to represent any which point that those I am loyal to may wish to express to another party. As you can tell from my application, my skills in the English language are above average and thus this would assist me in a role of a political disposition.

I would like to fill the gaps in the faction itself by nominating myself for the security role in the commerce section of the alliance. I wouldn\'t mind guarding any which trade vessles that may travel as long as in my leave/spare time I was able to simply go about my own business collecting resources or exploring, as it were.

I would not mind being a simple labourer. Travelling around planets collecting resources and placing them back into a pool, then travelling out again to seek new riches - all for the betterment of the empire. Thus I wouldn\'t mind being placed in the industry section; however I must confess that my skills in construction are at or below average when it comes to terms of aesthetics. I do, however, enjoy researching and experimenting with efficiency, such as arrangements of generators to produce maximum power in limited space. Thus any role relating to research I wouldn\'t mind being an assistant.

Timezone:
    Eastern Coast of Australia, GMT +10

As a side note, whilst I may be of this time zone, until februrary or even march my sleeping schedule will match more closely to that of a GMT +1 schedule.

How often are you online?
    I give you no promises on this one. What I play is directly impacted by what my friends do. If my friends decide to play a game of warcraft 3, then I play a game of warcraft 3. If they decide to go do their own thing and I am left to my own devices, I might hop on the server. I am, however, online a substantial portion of my waking hours, thus through contact of email or skype - upon request - I will probably be available to fulfill specific tasks. Say if someone required an armed transport, I could drop what I was doing for a while and do a job. That kind of thing.

Currently I have not joined the server at which this faction is located, however I plan to check it out in the near future.

Edit: I\'ve joined the server and talked to a couple of the players there. It seems a nice friendly server with strong rules against spawn camping. Just witnessed one spawn camper get hunted down by some stronger players, so yay!

Thanks for considering my application :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The Tartaran Empire would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and all the best for the new year.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Lego_XBOX

Strengths in StarMade: Underground & Static Building [Buildings, not Ships]

Desired section: Politics- As a diplomat. OR Industry- As a builder on planets. OR Military- As a pilot.

Skill in Building?

Half of them were lost on some server before I even thought of photographing them, but they were just docking areas and a small base. I do have some ship designs around though.

(Amarnra can always vouch for my planetary space-port designs which were vertical tunnels big enough for medium-small vessels to descend in then at the bottom of the tunnel, on all sides would be hangar bays.)

Thing is, I may be good at designing, but getting the modules in efficiently is sometimes a problem.

AI Controlled ARC-170 Fighter - Fast, low strength attack

Part of the shell of my Defensor Mk I [Destroyer Class] - Triple layered armour plate [Hard/Normal/Hard] with shielding running through the center of the plates.

Outline shell of half of the Priest Mk I cruiser - Would have hangar, large turrets & tanking capabilities

Gallifrey Mk I (without turrets installed) - Upper and Lower armour shells, light side plating, all systems are contained within, un-armoured at the front. Fast, efficient & robust.

Gallifrey Mk I Turret Modules - Armoured & Shielded, fast firing with average fire-power.

Timezone: GMT+1

How often are you online? 1+ Hours, depending on how much is needed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Don\'t let that man fool you, he makes some wicked looking ships as well!