The Tartaran Empire- Recruitment OPEN

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    I would never use a cube ship, though the ship(s) I will be using are not of my design.

Reaction score
    If it\'s a design you\'re looking for, I believe both parties may be interested in this one: http://i.imgur.com/GjaRXYa.png

I might not remember correctly but I believe the Tartaran Empire was slightly interested in this particular ship at some point in time.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    No thanks. We\'re not interested in using ships that aren\'t ours.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    I am already going to be using the Talos (2nd page of the \'Ships \'tab on the website)

Reaction score
    I was almost certain Tybault asked about them a few months ago.

In any case Atra, you DO realize the Talos has no main weapons aside from missiles and turrets right?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It is impolite to inform people of their mistakes, War Dog. Everyone should have the freedom to do as they wish, without being interfered with by facts.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    I was not aware of that. What more comabt oriented ship would you reccomend? (I still want some turrets on it) The budget for each ship is the credits limit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I know that it\'s not my business to tell you what to do, but has it not occurred to you that if you have to use a ship made by someone else, and not even know its capabilities, you might not be quite up to the challenge of confronting one of the most powerful factions in starmade? I mean, we have a couple of people that have been playing since last May, and you first registered on this site four months ago.

Just sayian.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    I don\'t really care if I win or not, and as far as ships are concerned I do have my own design but its an ugly one colour thing that has not been used since the change to power. Thanks for the friendly advice though.

Reaction score
    Like Sun-Tsu says, \"Know your enemy, but not yourself;,encounter failure every time.\" But you don\'t even really know the enemy so I think it\'s double failure.

Lucky for you, I do have some *probable* estimates about their existing ship capabilities. Not that I\'d share them in public. Being Piledriven by a bunch of womenfolk may sound fun for some; but I\'m not into that.

What I CAN do though, is offer you this: http://imgur.com/7pcqxZz

One of my prototype jamming cruisers, which should negate their turret coverage. It can fly, shoot, and fire its turrets without dropping its jammer. Just be careful about server desynchronization.

I\'m only doing this because I wouldn\'t want the TE to get bored steamrolling you and because Yuno is love.

Anywho, further discussion about this should be taken to PMs, we wouldn\'t want to derail their thread any further. It\'s not polite.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    How to fight stealth: force sector border crossing often. Use server desync to cause stealth drop.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You can use heat-seekers too.

Or...

You can lag the whole server, which i don\'t reccomend.

Reaction score

Strengths in Starmade: I was resaly a spy for a pirate empire looking to take down all major foctions I can take down an averge of 2 emeny ships as long as there at most half the sise of my ship and base Building

Desired section(e.g. Military): Spy, Milltary

Timezone: Australia

How often are you online? 3-6 hours a day

I have no IGN

Reaction score
    There was 2 factions that came and went \"The syndicate\" and \"the corperate syndicate\" I have to assume goldeas is talking about them, because he is not and never was a spy for us.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    IGN:Will2brown

strengths: dog fighting, Commanding Capitol ships.

desired section: military

timezone: whatever the Singapore time zone is.

More info, previous factions: CR

Reaction score
    Its actually, \"if you know yourself but not your enemy you will suffer a loss for every victory\"