The Tartaran Empire- Recruitment OPEN

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Many of the officers operate within Euro timezones, GMT 0-2. There\'s usually someone active most of the time, so you can just start up a chat or even send a private message.

These people are most qualified to answer your questions, although you can ask other members too: Incap, Nauvran, Dolovo, kiwionthemoon, Chevalleis.

Reaction score
    I flew out to the HQ last night. I was amazed how little lag I had seeing as Im in the States and the Server is in England. I have to say I was deeply, deeply impressed by the construction I got to look at. Im not sure what impressed me more. The Carrier, the Citadale, or the Shipyard docks. No one was online when I arrived but Ill keep trying back. Ill try and figure out the timezone differance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just to clarify, you don\'t necessarily have to contact us in game. You can use the star-made.org chat functions to talk with us too, or the private message system on the forums. On the little bar where it says chat(amount of people) you can click our names whenever we\'re online to initiate a chat session.

Reaction score
    Also, I live in the states too, so if you are lucky you might catch me, but I would recommend PMing one of the guys Chev was talking about.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The second drill will happen next saturday. Hopefully we can get more of a turnup this time around, more information on our forums.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Do I really have to keep reminding you all to check our enjin forum frequently?
    Be more active on enjin please.
    And remember to answer any messages and follow up on the news.

If you have any questions then just write to one of the five founders. (If you dont know who they are you have some serious reading to do)

~Nauvran

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Little did they know that a storm was rising on Illusive that would sweep all before it, a storm terrible in its passing.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You\'re as good as dead. I feel sorry for your everything.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Then perhaps you would be willing to face me in an open battle rather than relly on invincible base turrets?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Also, you\'re still fucked. Their ships are some of the best around.

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    Yes I would prefer a real fight over shooting empty ships. Who should I contact?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    debris is dfn. Also our base turrets are to protect us from an offline attack. If you would like to fight us please pm one of the founders to set a time for a fight (assuming the server can handle it). Its much more entertaining than shooting empty ships, and if that was your intention shame on you.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We are making plans to become a little more violent, let\'s say, and some training on some random schmuck wouldn\'t hurt.

Atra- If you attack the TE, you\'re fucked. If you attack the TE, and they let us participate as well, you\'re fucked even more. :)

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    I\'ll be so outnumbered that I\'l be able to shoot in any random direction and still hit an enemy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well, this ought to be interesting. I hope you don\'t plan on spawning a 2 million mass cube ship and try to argue for your superiority with it.