The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    Application form:

IGN: Rexian

Strengths in Starmade: Ship Construction, Weapon Engineering

Desired section (e.g. Military)(For builder please show previous Work): Like to apply as a Combat Engineer

Timezone: EST GMT -5

How often are you online? Everyday

Skype Address: [email protected]

Previous Factions: I have not been in a Faction before

Previous Bans: Never been Banned

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    just a suggetions rexian instead of saying NA say non NA implies that you cant say where non implies that you haven't
    I have no influence on anything with the TE just a personal suggestion

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well no, N/A applies as well. For example, when they ask what previous factions he's been in, and he hasn't been in any, Not Applicable makes sense as a response.

It's more a matter of persona opinion though, really.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Ok I joined the website as well in case you guys don't check these forums that often. Sorry I do not have any pictures of good ships, still somewhat new but Engineering is the field I enjoy and interested in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sorry, you application is still being processed due to your account, which is rather new.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Tartaran Empire is still alive
    Though we are being a bit silent at these times.
    School and work have started and people need to get over the summer vacation.
    We will be more active as our members have got their freetime and will to play starmade back.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    The Tartaran Empire is still alive
    Though we are being a bit silent at these times.
    School and work have started and people need to get over the summer vacation.
    We will be more active as our members have got their freetime and will to play starmade back.
    Good to know, good to know!!!

Things get boring without any good adversary, I hope that your members find some free time to play the game :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    News updates:
    Unfortunately the Tartaran empire was given information about the inter-faction battle only a few hours previously, and was unable to join. Hopefully we will be more present should there be another event.

For those of you that remember, the TE and CR have are now officially at peace. Both factions will work together in the future and help to make a better starmade community!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yes we have been at peace for a while, but something official was needed to be said. I'd say it was the cleanest war ever fought. Anyways lol.
    I did ask for the TE to be invited into the pm but I suppose dark didn't see my request.

Reactions: kiwionthemoon
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Application Form:

IGN: Deathsoul097

Strengths in Starmade: Jack of all trades construction. I can build you something functinal that looks reasonable, however, I dont go super efficient, but my builds also do not delve too much into the Arty side. I can also dogfight reasonably, provided my WiFi holds up.

Desired section: I wish to apply as a Military Captain, and as an Engineer/Shipwright.

Current work: http://imgur.com/a/nrZRT#0

(I plan to build a Direct Combat Destroyer after the [very WIP] Support Carrier is finished.)

I have no intention of leaving these personal projects unfinshed in the event that I am accepted into the TE, and will continue them regardless. (However, I hope that they are of a quality high enough to be allowed to be at least associated with TE, if not accepted into the fleet. Unlikely, I know, but one can hope, can't he?)This will take up a large portion of my play time for some time until they are complete, however i expect that to take no more than 2 weeks, 3 at most. After that, I will be all yours.

Timezone: GMT+12

How often are you online? Typically daily, though occasionally I play RTS games instead, but otherwise about an hour or two a day, at most. Soon that will be more, but exams are coming in the next 6 weeks for me, so i may be busy.

Skype Address: nathanclark097

Previous Factions: N/A

Previous Bans: N/A

Extra: I understand this may be a bit presumptuous of me to write my application with such terms, however, I cannot garuntee absolute dedication to the faction or game itself. However, the future lies in wait, and is unkown to all, so we shall see where this journey takes us.

"We simply have to make the decision we think we will regret the least, and live with the consequences." - Levi Ackerman

Plus, ive never been a part of a Proper faction, myself. I am very interested in this, and the RP ideals and aspects of a faction system are very exciting to me, so this is a bit of an experiment on my end.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Application Form:

IGN: Deathsoul097

Strengths in Starmade: Jack of all trades construction. I can build you something functinal that looks reasonable, however, I dont go super efficient, but my builds also do not delve too much into the Arty side. I can also dogfight reasonably, provided my WiFi holds up.

Desired section: I wish to apply as a Military Captain, and as an Engineer/Shipwright.

Current work: http://imgur.com/a/nrZRT#0

(I plan to build a Direct Combat Destroyer after the [very WIP] Support Carrier is finished.)

I have no intention of leaving these personal projects unfinshed in the event that I am accepted into the TE, and will continue them regardless. (However, I hope that they are of a quality high enough to be allowed to be at least associated with TE, if not accepted into the fleet. Unlikely, I know, but one can hope, can't he?)This will take up a large portion of my play time for some time until they are complete, however i expect that to take no more than 2 weeks, 3 at most. After that, I will be all yours.

Timezone: GMT+12

How often are you online? Typically daily, though occasionally I play RTS games instead, but otherwise about an hour or two a day, at most. Soon that will be more, but exams are coming in the next 6 weeks for me, so i may be busy.

Skype Address: nathanclark097

Previous Factions: N/A

Previous Bans: N/A

Extra: I understand this may be a bit presumptuous of me to write my application with such terms, however, I cannot garuntee absolute dedication to the faction or game itself. However, the future lies in wait, and is unkown to all, so we shall see where this journey takes us.

"We simply have to make the decision we think we will regret the least, and live with the consequences." - Levi Ackerman

Plus, ive never been a part of a Proper faction, myself. I am very interested in this, and the RP ideals and aspects of a faction system are very exciting to me, so this is a bit of an experiment on my end.
    Accepted, ill give you a full debrief via skype. Your work looks very promising, welcome to the Tartaran Empire!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Accepted, ill give you a full debrief via skype. Your work looks very promising, welcome to the Tartaran Empire!
    Thank you for accepting my application. I have updated the Imgur album with up to date images of the Tempest Support Carrier. If need be it can be renamed to fit the greek mythological scheme that appears to currently be in place among Tartaran ship classes, and as you may note, the faction logo is already painted onto the hull.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You douchbag :P

You stole the Cybran Dropship!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    so... the tartaran empire, hm?

i wonder... is your mascot the tarantula, and is your official food tartar sauce?

if not...

...it should be