The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    dont get what that circle is supposed to mean but the total cost adds up to about...... 0 credits, why on earth would I waste credits spawning space garbage?
    Because that Scylla still has an armour plate that hasn't been a feature for a couple of months. I removed it because it blocked the line of sight of a few turrets. Here's a more up to date version:-

So basically, you've spawned these ships in, in a sad attempt to make it look you've stolen them, without checking to see if you were loading in the right version. Well done.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Not the one on the bottom, There is almost cleary a Gap between a nearly dead turret and the ship. Can see the light shining through when you enlarge it. Could be wrong, but the Pic doesnt look right to me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    A captured ship is still a captured ship, and besides how would I even have access to your blueprints to spawn your ships in, even if I did doesn't that just show how sloppy your faction is in keeping it's blueprints from leaking? Don't see how you're going to argue your way out of this one.

Reaction score
    We don't think we're particularly mighty.
    Also, did i say in that sentence it would be the TE? No, No i did not.
    If you could learn to read, i'm sure that would help you a lot.
    Lol what... Talk a big talk and then call your big brother to do the walking!?!? Entertainment gold right here ladies and gentleman. This is the essence of TE.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    A captured ship is still a captured ship, and besides how would I even have access to your blueprints to spawn your ships in, even if I did doesn't that just show how sloppy your faction is in keeping it's blueprints from leaking? Don't see how you're going to argue your way out of this one.
    Why would I need to argue? You've pretty much made yourself look stupid here. You've mustered a hate club for god knows what reason, consisting of yourself, and the RCF, who I can only guess thought it'd be funny to take a few pot shots at the station and got killed by the defenses and your 'attack' has consisted of nothing more than shit posting on the forum, and posting pictures of ships that are outdated by about 5 updates.

It's so pathetic that I'm not sure if I should facepalm or laugh.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It humors me that you see me as your ONLY enemy XD you guys need to work on your intelligence network, maybe hire ridik with real life currency if you want to know the truth. When you are looking at Calderon picture it as the tip of the ice berg :)
    Hey I'm kiwi, head of the intelligence department at the TE. Ever since my department was founded a few months back, I have tried to keep active tabs on all major factions. Im afraid to say Calderon has never qualified as one of those. Needless to say, back in Calderons prime I would no doubt have kept numerous tabs on you. However, amongst the numerous restarts, dead threads, and general bad reputation I stopped caring.
    I clearly remember reading through that original Calderon thread, when I was still an officer in the DFN. Looking in awe at the seeming organisation of the faction. Even when the TE was still a fledgeling faction, building its first bass on NASS. Calderon was there, hell, you even funded our beginning. I say this to highlight the major difference between then and now.
    My point is, that if a faction does not have a significant enough reputation or presence to warrant any degree of surveillance by another faction. Then that faction is in no position to make threats, insults or provocations.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ...Dafuq did I just walk into? I leave for ten seconds and Calderon is at war with the TE? For the record, neither of your factions have been very active, as far as we've seen. Also, go screw yourself Kros.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh the amount of misguidedness in the TE, till now your admitted selective intelligence doesn't even know who it's fighting, and no I didn't master a hate club Incap, rather I joined one (mostly cuz zeveryn in in the TE and I don't like that) :P and yes I do love how you called me stupid for making a valid point in which u did not dare to argue thus just came up with a half brained insult. On and kiwi, why are u exposing your lack of intelligence lmao, it's like telling the enemy "hey, we have no idea who you are or what you do, but our ships are waaaay better cuz I say so"

Do you really think I would put myself into a war without doing my homework? o_O

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    ...Dafuq did I just walk into? I leave for ten seconds and Calderon is at war with the TE? For the record, neither of your factions have been very active, as far as we've seen. Also, go screw yourself Kros.
    You've said it yourself Debbie you are only on Nass like a few hours a week, Creeper as well. So you dont have any grounds to say who is active and who isn't. Don't be walking in and Flaming yourself.

Further More, I though DFN and Caldera were Allies under the Concord? Yet Both of them defame each other.

And Two, TE is doing what they always do; Stating that they dont give 2 flying fucks about Forum-side trash talk. So please take it server side, cause honestly its getting lamer then the DFN's shoddily done PR coverups. The forums do not Care about Minor 'victories' that mean nothing in the long run.
    Could be wrong, but I know the people you are trying to Dance with feel that way.

Reactions: Zyrr and Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    FD, if you're in IRC, i'll explain why that's not an insult (At least not meant to be) to you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Why would I need to argue? You've pretty much made yourself look stupid here. You've mustered a hate club for god knows what reason, consisting of yourself, and the RCF, who I can only guess thought it'd be funny to take a few pot shots at the station and got killed by the defenses and your 'attack' has consisted of nothing more than shit posting on the forum, and posting pictures of ships that are outdated by about 5 updates.

It's so pathetic that I'm not sure if I should facepalm or laugh.
    So let me get this straight, you expect us to be killed by peashooters? Bragging and exaggerating about one's ability is one thing, not knowing your weakness is another. Funny how one the various occasions when I have actually been to your base I was tickled by turrets and denied something to shoot at lol "cannot damage homemade blah blah blah" in fact, grow a pair and undock a ship, see if it goes missing the next day, because unlike u we know our enemy and we know ourselves, if you want to at least put up a fight I'd suggest putting aside your arrogance for a moment and think. (That's right, I know what ships you fly, and funny enough they have the same names as the ones you call outdated)

Reaction score
    Oh for crying out loud, Two, can you get your head out of your arse for a second and realize you're being a gigantic dickhead?

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I'm going to stop you folks right here before anyone makes any more mistakes. Please take this matter to a more private venue or maintain some semblance of civility about it.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm going to stop you folks right here before anyone makes any more mistakes. Please take this matter to a more private venue or maintain some semblance of civility about it.
    Yup, if u got a problem, PM me :P

Reaction score
    I do believe you're the one with a problem here :P , however, i shall respect Furb, and do what he says.

Reaction score
    :P (It may seem like i've been very pissed off today, but i assure everyone i haven't. Just so people don't think i'm being hateful, i am just a little tired of this crap :P )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    To think how you guys came to the Calderon forums, ruined yet another one of my recruitment schemes by telling everyone Calderon is an inactive faction (obviously untrue) and are unable to take critics on your weapons systems show just how big a bully you are trying to be. If you want to mess with me fine, but expect me to get even with you.

Oh and kiwi you were asking about how I changed from being the that kind leader you used to know me as into this ruthless character? Let me just say that everytime someone tried to tell me Calderon can't be revived and or try to post negative comments on our forums (a lot of that stuff btw) it takes a peice out if me, turned me into who I am today. As you mentioned, Calderon funded the TE during its early days, but look at what we get in return during our time if need, not one but 3 of your members trying to tell the world that Calderon is inactive, best part? Your ex leader Incap was there and didn't do anything to stop them. Your political system was inspired by Calderon's and you can't even show some basic respect. I was bound to snap eventually, it's just too bad you had to be the ones who finished the job.

Look at yourselves before you judge, there is a reason for everything that has happened.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Wait.... let me get this straight you used to be a kind leader? Bloody hell i thought you were the guy who spawn camped people's home base's with giant turrets so when they logged on they would get killed repeatedly.... Yep... looks nice to me.... To be honest ive always thought you were a duche TwoNiner....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    To think how you guys came to the Calderon forums, ruined yet another one of my recruitment schemes by telling everyone Calderon is an inactive faction (obviously untrue) and are unable to take critics on your weapons systems show just how big a bully you are trying to be. If you want to mess with me fine, but expect me to get even with you.

Oh and kiwi you were asking about how I changed from being the that kind leader you used to know me as into this ruthless character? Let me just say that everytime someone tried to tell me Calderon can't be revived and or try to post negative comments on our forums (a lot of that stuff btw) it takes a peice out if me, turned me into who I am today. As you mentioned, Calderon funded the TE during its early days, but look at what we get in return during our time if need, not one but 3 of your members trying to tell the world that Calderon is inactive, best part? Your ex leader Incap was there and didn't do anything to stop them. Your political system was inspired by Calderon's and you can't even show some basic respect. I was bound to snap eventually, it's just too bad you had to be the ones who finished the job.

Look at yourselves before you judge, there is a reason for everything that has happened.
    1 member of ours (Zev) said he just didn't see you on very much. You have a problem with that, you take that up with HIM or come to me or one of the other founders. Your criticism on our weapon systems were an obvious attempt to make us look bad because ONE member said you just seemed a little inactive. If you really cared enough to pass on some legit and constructive criticism, then you would have sent it in a PM, not post two large pictures followed with a statement that can be summed up with: "LOL THEY CAN'T KILL ISANTHS!" on our thread. Obviously you just got incredibly butt hurt because Zev said something and you decided to attack the faction as a whole. That is incredibly childish and petty of you Niner.

Maybe people lost confidence in you because you decided to leave your faction because of two people and pass the leadership onto someone who only just joined? But, oh boo hoo! It's everyone else's fault that you turned into a total douchebag and instead of proving them wrong and seeking vindication, you just go and prove them right and blame everyone else for the fall of Calderon. Yes, you did give us the funds we needed to get started on Illusive, but we were doing pretty fine on NASS before we decided to change server. And while you did speed up the process on Illusive, and I have always appreciated that, how dare you act like you have recently towards us and then have the gall to hold that over our heads. And yes, I was there, and I didn't really see Zev do anything particularly wrong, but like I said, if you had a problem with it, then you should have taken it up with him, or come to one of the founders. Also, how is our political system in any way, inspired by yours...? It's a system composing of an Emperor, a military board, and a senate. The Senate vote on issues, the board mediate it, and the Emperor makes the final decision if the Senate can't. I wasn't aware that Calderon had a system like that, and you just told people what to do most of time.

But I highly suggest you take your own advice Niner. You've further besmirched the Calderon name with your recent actions.