The Tartaran Empire - Recruiting

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5

Those ships were spawned. Dont know how you got the Blueprints, but those arent ship from nass.

Reason: 1. Turrets arent facing you, they are as they would be if spawned.
    Reason: 2. On nass there were only 2 ships undocked, 2 Destroyers werent docked. rest of the fleet is docked to Hades.

Reason: 3. You are a douchebag thinking you could fool us and the rest of the community with these fake images.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    1 member of ours (Zev) said he just didn't see you on very much. You have a problem with that, you take that up with HIM or come to me or one of the other founders. Your criticism on our weapon systems were an obvious attempt to make us look bad because ONE member said you just seemed a little inactive. If you really cared enough to pass on some legit and constructive criticism, then you would have sent it in a PM, not post two large pictures followed with a statement that can be summed up with: "LOL THEY CAN'T KILL ISANTHS!" on our thread. Obviously you just got incredibly butt hurt because Zev said something and you decided to attack the faction as a whole. That is incredibly childish and petty of you Niner.

Maybe people lost confidence in you because you decided to leave your faction because of two people and pass the leadership onto someone who only just joined? But, oh boo hoo! It's everyone else's fault that you turned into a total douchebag and instead of proving them wrong and seeking vindication, you just go and prove them right and blame everyone else for the fall of Calderon. Yes, you did give us the funds we needed to get started on Illusive, but we were doing pretty fine on NASS before we decided to change server. And while you did speed up the process on Illusive, and I have always appreciated that, how dare you act like you have recently towards us and then have the gall to hold that over our heads. And yes, I was there, and I didn't really see Zev do anything particularly wrong, but like I said, if you had a problem with it, then you should have taken it up with him, or come to one of the founders. Also, how is our political system in any way, inspired by yours...? It's a
    And yet Calderon has been benefiting in terms of gaining members, allies and resources ever since the war was declared while the TE have shown they hot tempered :) you can argue that I have lost my public image, I couldn't care less about personal image, but you cannot deny that the new Niner is far more cunning then you had imagined. As long as the faction benefits I won't mind the entire community seeing me as what you just described. That's the kind of sacrifice I am willing to make for those under who chose to fly under the Calderon Republic's banner. Your enemies have become my allies, every less player who joins your cause joins mine, why? Because we are not afraid to bear arms against a proclaimed super power, we dare to fight the good fights, and with our iron resolve, we will prevail.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    ""Because we are not afraid to bear arms against a proclaimed super power, we dare to fight the good fights, and with our iron resolve, we will prevail.""^

with your fake captured ships right? mmhmm. Good job mr Twoniner ^.^

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    TwoNiner, since I seem to remember you insisting/implying the Manticore's you have are the same as the ones we use, (I can't find a post on here, you may actually have said it server side on Nass), well, they aren't, at all. What you have there (The bottom ship in the above picture), is a MK-I Manticore prototype. It is three versions out of date and doesn't even have the new sheilds installed. It is so old, along with that Scylla version you have, that what you are doing is equivalent to going on the DFN thread and screaming "Lolz, look, I stole a Defiant cruiser, u suck, bad bp hiding" The new one doesn't even look the same. In case you want proof, here it is:

And please, do enlighten me with your almighty wisdom; why would blueprint security on a ship out of date by 3 generations, that was even set to AI control next to the base, due to the version being so old that refitting it would be more effort and resource intensive than buying a new one, be tight? It isnt exactly state of the art material here, the ship you have is equivalent in usefulness and technological advancement as a ship core in this version. And if your basing your ship intelligence on us on ships as old as that, its your intelligence department that's at fault, not ours.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    And yet Calderon has been benefiting in terms of gaining members, allies and resources ever since the war was declared while the TE have shown they hot tempered :) you can argue that I have lost my public image, I couldn't care less about personal image, but you cannot deny that the new Niner is far more cunning then you had imagined. As long as the faction benefits I won't mind the entire community seeing me as what you just described. That's the kind of sacrifice I am willing to make for those under who chose to fly under the Calderon Republic's banner. Your enemies have become my allies, every less player who joins your cause joins mine, why? Because we are not afraid to bear arms against a proclaimed super power, we dare to fight the good fights, and with our iron resolve, we will prevail.
    Cunning isn't the word I'd use.

The truth remains that we've exposed your silly little ploy to make it look you've stolen ships of ours, and all you've done is talk shit. Your so called allies are so small that one organized raid would see them utterly crushed. You don't know half the stuff we have in store. Your vaunted ships are the remnants of a bygone age, why don't you design your own ships for once instead of just using designs from EVE?

You're not bearing arms against a 'proclaimed super power', your spitting your dummy out and shitting your diaper because Zev said you looked a little inactive. Get over it you small, pathetic child.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have infact seen both versions in combat. and yes, I would gladly enlighten you with my almighty wisdom. Both ships are built upon the same hull correct? with the new shield regen blocks, assuming that you did replace a number of shield caps with them onto the new ship suggest that it cannot exceed the total shield capacity of the older version. I have seen your turrets in action first hand, thus was able to come up with the information required to announce that the Beam Maser developed by the CR was 31 times more powerful. given that your weapon lay outs in both ships are identical, difference being the type of blocks put into those previously occupied by AMCs, I am able to come up with a rough estimate of your firepower. Also based on a more recently captured ship by someone outside the CR I am also aware of the types of weapons you use given that you are a uniformed faction meaning all your systems do not defer much. but of course those were just assumptions, so I took a closer look for myself, having been to your base siting there for a good hour observing every detail of the updated Manticores I can infact confirm my suspitions.

To Summarize, I know the value your shield capacity cannot exceed, the exact DPS of your turrets, and a close estimate of your on board weapon systems.

"why would blueprint security on a ship out of date by 3 generations" this is why.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I have infact seen both versions in combat. and yes, I would gladly enlighten you with my almighty wisdom. Both ships are built upon the same hull correct? with the new shield regen blocks, assuming that you did replace a number of shield caps with them onto the new ship suggest that it cannot exceed the total shield capacity of the older version. I have seen your turrets in action first hand, thus was able to come up with the information required to announce that the Beam Maser developed by the CR was 31 times more powerful. given that your weapon lay outs in both ships are identical, difference being the type of blocks put into those previously occupied by AMCs, I am able to come up with a rough estimate of your firepower. Also based on a more recently captured ship by someone outside the CR I am also aware of the types of weapons you use given that you are a uniformed faction meaning all your systems do not defer much. but of course those were just assumptions, so I took a closer look for myself, having been to your base siting there for a good hour observing every detail of the updated Manticores I can infact confirm my suspitions.

To Summarize, I know the value your shield capacity cannot exceed, the exact DPS of your turrets, and a close estimate of your on board weapon systems.

"why would blueprint security on a ship out of date by 3 generations" this is why.
    No you can't. You're full of shit. Your ships have proved inferior to our own.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Note to everyone: extended periods of flamewar may result in thread closure. Tread carefully.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Cunning isn't the word I'd use.

The truth remains that we've exposed your silly little ploy to make it look you've stolen ships of ours, and all you've done is talk shit. Your so called allies are so small that one organized raid would see them utterly crushed. You don't know half the stuff we have in store. Your vaunted ships are the remnants of a bygone age, why don't you design your own ships for once instead of just using designs from EVE?

You're not bearing arms against a 'proclaimed super power', your spitting your dummy out and shitting your diaper because Zev said you looked a little inactive. Get over it you small, pathetic child.
    Hey guys, Niner here, just reminding you guys that capturing a ship does not mean that I disabled one of your ships and towed it back to base, rather when I say capture I mean we have your blueprints, just clearing this misconception that is causing you guys so much confusion

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey guys, Niner here, just reminding you guys that capturing a ship does not mean that I disabled one of your ships and towed it back to base, rather when I say capture I mean we have your blueprints, just clearing this misconception that is causing you guys so much confusion
    Compared to;
    dont get what that circle is supposed to mean but the total cost adds up to about...... 0 credits, why on earth would I waste credits spawning space garbage?
    Didn't buy them, Didn't Steal them. Just Sorta willed them into existence then?

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5

You dont want us on your thread and we dont need you on ours either so ... go away from our thread, Sir. We desire not to talk to ... mm ... you.

Edit: Have fun with our old blueprints. Now when you admitted you forged those pictures to make us look weak, now you just made yourself look like a fool.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Or maybe asked someone else that has the blueprints?

*cough*
    OLD Blueprints. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not fucking understand that? Congratulations. You overpowered ships that were rendered obsolete by updates around a base that was rendered inert by an upload error. How big and strong you are.

Understand that you are not big, you are not strong, nor are you very intelligent. You are nothing more than an opportunistic and bragging piece of shit who can't make ships unless they're large cubes. You are a noob level builder. You couldn't even beat a frigate manned by an actual player and blamed it on the server. You are so pathetic that the only kind of 'victory' you've had is when we're offline. You have no skill in fighting or building.

And we're going to show you just how small time you really are really soon.

Reactions: Zeveryn
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Amazing how mad people get over some pixels.
    Amazing how fucking pathetic people act in imaginary warfare. Minimize this all you want. Make this seem trivial all you want. It's not the pixels, but the actual personal insult you decided to throw our way, and then gloat over said pixels. I couldn't care less about the pixels. They can be replaced, but the fact you come on here and shit our thread up with gloating over these pixels?

It's amazing how some people can get arrogant over pixels.

That's what bothers me.

If you think it's so trivial to get mad over pixels, then why are you still playing? Is that why you build ugly cubes instead of actually building something that looks nice? Then why don't you stop playing then?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    -I start to show two your(OUTDATED) "pixels"
    -he decides to take a picture of those
    -he decides to post a picture here

All i did for that to happen is show him those ships.

Nothing else.

I never said that
    -Your ships suck
    -your ships are bad
    -They are garbage
    -My ships are the best

Infact, they are good ships!

-I would have never came up with designs like that
    -I would have never made ships with interiors
    -I would have never be a good builder.
    -My ships are the actual garbage from an unskilled builder
    The closest insult i made was "steal" those ships and show them to Two.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    -I start to show two your(OUTDATED) "pixels"
    -he decides to take a picture of those
    -he decides to post a picture here

All i did for that to happen is show him those ships.

Nothing else.

I never said that
    -Your ships suck
    -your ships are bad
    -They are garbage
    -My ships are the best

Infact, they are good ships!

-I would have never came up with designs like that
    -I would have never made ships with interiors
    -I would have never be a good builder.
    -My ships are the actual garbage from an unskilled builder
    The closest insult i made was "steal" those ships and show them to Two.
    Fine. Just stop siding with Two and adding oil to his little fire, then please.

We take pride in our ships, especially me since I designed and built them, so of course I'm going to get a little mad when someone basically steals them and then practically gives them to a guy who's clearly lost his marbles from the grief of his faction dying, yet again, who then proceeds to claim he can see into the future by looking at past designs that were for all practical use, shite.

Just, I'm sorry if I've thrown things at you that you didn't have a hand in.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

Two, you've got some serious double standards when it comes to posting on people's threads.

You are fine when people flame on others' threads, but they can't touch your own.

Incap, you've got some serious double standards when it comes to stealing people's blueprints.

You are fine when other peoples' blueprints get stolen, but they can't touch yours.

I'm sorry, but I'm just gonna tell it like it is.

So now that the entire argument has been summed up, take it to a PM.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The Argument was over, and In PMs before you showed up.
    And its not double standards to not care if someone elses Blueprint is stolen; only If THEY are the ones who stole it.

Otherwise its just pointing and laughing, which everyone does~

Last edited:
    Reactions: Zeveryn