The Syndicate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you are reading this, you probably got interested in either the faction's name or my name. We currently have 7 members and did not try out playing in multi-player, but our general idea would be attacking other people's ships, planets and stations, without any rules. We will be the complete opposite of Galaxy Rangers - attacking the weak and ruining other's day. I will give out an objective, something like "Capture [x] station, but do as less damage as possible" or "Take out [x] faction's ship [z]. Do not hold back, we do not need the supplies." Or something along those lines. So if you like a good challenge think about joining us. Fill in these, and post it here.

Name:

Playing hours:

Age (Optional):

A bit about yourself:

Do you have teamwork with people in other games?:

Can you react quickly in drastic situations?:

Current members:

Heist

Losre

GreyDawn

Kryptkeeper

Kuponk

Whatthewhat12

Assbook

Current mission: Help Correlia faction with their cause, on the server Risen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name Losre ( Pete)

Playing hours 2h on monday night tuesday night and friday night, 6pm-8 gmt

Having recently downloaded starmade my impulse reaction was to join a server and fire homing missiles in spawn. Make of that what you will

teamwork, no skype but I will follow formations without prompt]

Once I get used to the controls maybe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:Chandler (GrayDawn)

Playing hours:Most days at random hours

Age (Optional):16

A bit about yourself:I got star made recently and have found killing people and looting their ships to be great fun

Do you have teamwork with people in other games?:I can work well with others in games

Can you react quickly in drastic situations?:Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You two are in. We just need to decide a server in which we will be playing, and we are pretty much set.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Kryptcreeper

Playing hours: Sporadically during the morning and afternoon and usually from 6 pm to 9 pm

A bit about yourself: Saw the Yogscast video, joined up same day, have some experience with raiding people and pirates

Do you have teamwork in other games?: Depends on the game, but this one yes.

Can you react quickly in drastic situations?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Kuponk

Playing hours: During the week anytime after 4PM-12PM EST

Weekend usually before 3PM EST and sometimes late at night

Age (Optional): 18

A bit about yourself: I have played around with star made in single player and believe I have a decent idea of what it is all about and I feel like I am ready to try out factions

Do you have teamwork with people in other games?: I am a big fan of ARMA and LoL which pretty much speaks for itself

Can you react quickly in drastic situations?: I enjoy drastic situations as they are what make the game fun.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: WhatTheWhat12

Playing Hrs: Its summer, so like 4pm or after MST

Age (Optional) 15 (almost 16 as my birthday is coming)

A bit about myself: I have played Star made for a couple weeks now and its pretty fun. I like to pilot and operate ships, im just not very good at designing

Do you have teamwork with people in other games?: I play Lol, CoD, Borderlands 2, minecraft, so i like to interact and work with other players.

Can you react quickly in drastic situations?: I used to play lots of battlestar galactica and FTL, so i know how to react in situations like these.

Thanks I\'ve been turned down by a lot of big factions so crossed fingers haha!!!

Also, I forgot my skype password when i changed computers so ill try to get that back online

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wow, I never expected to have so many people wanting to join! Sure, you are all in. Every no-good criminal is welcome at The Syndicate. For now, just go to random servers, and choose in which one we could start operating. And after a few days we will dominate everyone there big-time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey heist, thanks for letting me in. i have one question though,how do i officially say im in the faction? like at a faction block i press r and it says i need to be in a faction but im in this one. thanks PM me a server and ill join and play with you. ps cant play tommorow plane ride to south carolina

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Gulogomi

Playing hours: It\'s summer so mostly from 12 GMT+1 to 16 GMT+1

A bit about yourself: I downloaded StarMade few days ago, and i\'m loving it!. I like building huge things, and i have always loved sandbox- and space games, so this game is perfect for me.

Do you have teamwork with people in other games?: Yes, i usally play as support, but i can ofcourse be something else.

Can you react quickly in drastic situations?: Almost. But, mostly yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Melonking, i hope you get in. you seem like my type of friend. I hope you get in and i believe this is starting to look like a good team!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Pablonius

Playing Hours: Sporadically through the day GMT times.

About myself: I downloaded Starmade a about a week ago and haven\'t stop playing it since! I love the feeling you get when rushing into combat no matter what the odds may be.

Do you have teamwork with other people in games?: With the right people I can work like part of a well oiled machine, as me and my friends have on Battlefield and other shooters and rts games.

Can you react quickly in drastic situations?: I\'ll try my best to turn the situation around or die trying!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey boss, idk about joining up with the terrans. I read the page and it looks like theyre in deep with the colonists, a big faction. joining with them would make us an enemy. an ally could prove useful though. still, its your call. What out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    name: sparl

playing hours: variyng central time

about myself: i am relitively new and i am looking for a faction to join. this looks like a good one

do you have teamwork with other people in other games: i am part of an outfit on planetside 2, recon team 6, and i work well enough with them.

could you react quickly in drastic situations: i can, and will do what is nessecary

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Will we have red space suits and telecrystals to buy equipment with, and attack space stations by stealing their nuclear authentification codes and blowing up the station with a nuclear bomb?

Hehe, space station 13...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All of you are in! As I said, whoever is a no-good criminal can join our cause of ruining everyones fun on all of the servers!

Terran Empire? No. If they wanna be allies, they can merge with us. Because The Syndicate is just a giant alliance of bad guys.

Aemilianus Lopicallo - Yes. That\'s where I got the idea. since syndicate agents are BAD- ASS! Space Station 13 is an amazing game.

Reaction score
    The Syndicate is welcome to cause some mayhem on Windoom Starmade, if interested of course :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Then standard ships should all be colored red huahuahua

I also made some very basic ships for any random faction that feels like having ships, based on Blitzwing\'s Guideline to Ship Classifications

Also, no nanotrasen faction? :c