The Starmade Collection (Kantai Collection Parody)

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'd absolutely love to see Charon as a girl-ship. Unfortunately my drawing skills aren't up to par for anything that isn't machinery...

"she" would probably be a ciborg, lol. Especially with one glowy eye. The glowing eye is a must.

Last edited:

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I like this. Would also like to see my only finished thing sometime. I can't draw anything organic if my life depended on it though, so I have nothing to give back to the thread.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Just so people know, I'll be doing any shipgirls in the same style as they are in the game and show. School uniform with elements of the ship as part of the harness.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    not all of kantai collection's ships are in seifuku. the higher ranking ships get to wear other outfits.

Meet Azusa, an Azure Hyacinth-class Battle Carrier. She carries a small squadron of high tech medium sized fighters, and hundreds of automated defense turrets and offensive weaponry (including 4 of the massive Seraphim Bloom turreta and 1200-missle volley arrays). Equipped with the most advanced systems in the entire R-Works fleet, Azusa is one of the most fearsome, but oddly majestic, carriers in battlespace.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah, just the Destroyers are in the uniforms and it seems to change based on the prefecture that ship was constructed.

Promotional video showing off the Akagi class Carrier, Kongou class Fast Battleship and the Fubuki class Special Destroyer. Basically, it's all about age, the younger girls are the Destoyers, with slighter older girls as the Cruisers, then Battleships and Carriers.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    i watched partway through the series, got to about where yamato gets to have a mission, and then i kinda lost interest in the show. good opening and closing songs though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice picture Refirendum.
    Though now I'm even more reminded of Gundam Virtue's bazooka for the turrets

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You and your kinky Japanese animated girls Incap, I fail to imagine you without them :P