The Starmade Collection (Kantai Collection Parody)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    So for those that don't know, there's a thing in Japan named The Kantai Collection, which basically takes WW2 era naval ships and turns them into girls. Funny idea, and one that I rather like from a design view *cough*

So I thought it'd be fun to do it with some ships from Starmade, and to start it off, the new Scylla Cruiser from the TE, in the style of the Kantai Collection. The actual ship can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/rfVpV

It's a WIP at the moment, but if anyone is interested in seeing their own ship immortalized as a cute girl, then don't hesitate to ask! Maybe we can make a thing of this.

>inb4 Nature comes to ruin my fun

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    As much as I want to request the funbus...

I reeeeally want to see how Incap would draw a Void Templar Kantai collection parody girl! :3

So please Incap please~ Consider this an official request for a drawing!

Even though she is an old ship, the Domini is pretty much our most recognizable vessel (squidship) and has seen the most combat. Tn's Divinity class is quite a good little ship. The Arc dwarfs the Domini in every regard but is less than photogenic without decoration, at which point it is effectively a mobile cathedral. The Seraphim is nice but I should not share pictures of that. I like the Void Viper but it seems silly to ask for a fighter to be drawn up.

Then there is the Sij but we do not talk about the Sij. The Sij belongs in the backyard tied up to a tree.

So I come back to the old matron of the fleet. The Domini. Venerable, battle scarred, our first one survived five pvp fights before needing to be put out to pasture due to the front being mauled in a fight with OMatic. I enjoyed that fight I wonder where OMatic is now. Hrm.

I wont post images to save space on your page for other, nicer looking. things and will instead post links.

http://i.imgur.com/kW1nIVR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nkFaBYC.png

:eek:

INCAP! I CHOOSE YOU!

If you would rather see a few of the other ships I will send you pictures more privately ^^;

-Claru Laru

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    i read the top part and then opened the images and was thinking 'that is one big funbus' then relized it wasn't the fun bus lol :P

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Yeah ! I love it ! Arf alright especially the girls...

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well now, this could be interesting.
    Let us see how many actually get done o:

Reaction score
    At this point nothing that comes from japan can surprise me anymore-.-.

What trail of thought goes from, everybody loves girls and everybody loves battleships, too lets fuse them???

Reaction score
    At this point nothing that comes from japan can surprise me anymore-.-.

What trail of thought goes from, everybody loves girls and everybody loves battleships, too lets fuse them???
    Don't question it for your own sake I beseech you, there can be only madness found in pursuing that which should not be known. To understand the thoughts of a madman you too must become mad.

Reaction score
    This would fit quite good too :)

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you"

Friedrich Nietzsche