The shield change is not a nerf

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i think u should make a shield core so that when the shields are going down you have to put more power towards it and have a shield core symbol on your hotbar and when you press a cutain buton a menu comes up and then you sellect how much percentage of power goes towards the shields

Reaction score
    i actually like this change a LOT more than how shields worked before the delay nerf and after, this seems far more balanced a system, and discourages people from simply spamming sheilds and ignoring everything, but doesnt leave you defenceless and at the mercy of fast firing weapons.

Reaction score
    I suggested In-combat shield on reddit Fuck yeah

and even if I think it is overused: Good Job Schema

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There actually is a visual representation of the enemy\'s shield levels, the less the shields, the more red-ish it gets, so it starts pink when about 70%, then lower down to full bright red at like 5% or less.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    You are right, it will make huge amounts of shields on large ships insanely powerful, but imho that is how its supposed to be. Big ships ARE powerful, and small fighters shouldnt be able to take them out on their own.