The Redcoats Faction - JOIN THE RESISTANCE TODAY!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You see them too, right?

I mean, that 3rd one (bottom one) is definately Bruce Willis!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Well, not that you\'ve mentioned it, I cannot unsee it... should I give him some hair to throw you off?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What\'s wrong with having Bruce Willis on your side?

What\'s wrong. With having Bruce Willis. On your side. ???

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Usually, you would simply click \"h\", \"factions hub\" and then the join button, but we are a private faction, so you will have to catch me online, type me an PM and I will invite you.
    I am there right now, so you can go ahead.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    find a trade ship Scrap it into cash for the poor civils.

pirates umhhh mostly keep distance to them i usealy get a wreck out of it when i fight :(

else help other and

i would like to join cuz lets just say i HATE PEOPEL WHO THINKS THEY CAN DO WHIT SOMEONE WHAT THEY DO OR WHEN THEY SHALL WORK THER BUTTS OFF.

whit that i means it also i got one of the traders rigger in my cata log just saying it will take a long time reapir so i made it just a bit repair ther and a bit ther not a full repair i mostly use it to bring loot from the BAD guys and give to the poor

Ps that ship is a high pricew i learned

but i hate trader guild and pirates

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice ships! Those weren\'t there before.

You guys already managed to get in a scrap I see. What happened to the lost in action ships? I\'m sure it was a great battle.

I\'m still learning how to build ships and battle pirates, will join soon.

Quick question: How do I change my skin? and how much worse is 25 5-block missle launchers than 1 125-block missle launcher ( I heard there\'s a stacking bonus) ? Because I want to see lots of missles from my ship in a volley :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    We\'ve been quite busy, yes - it\'s all going to hell now, though, as they are gonna restart the server...
    But that is only an opportunity to build things even better the second time! ( -also would be a great opportunity for you to join us from the start wink wink)

Don\'t worry about learning how to do stuff, Mike - we are all pretty new here. I myself started four days ago :D

Quick answer: When you launch the game and are in the menu where you select whether you want to play SP or MP, there are five or so options at the very top of the box. One of them is \"modding\" - you click that, and there is \"upload a custom skin\" or something of the kind. Tadaah!

And yes, stacking rockets together makes them awfully stronger than when you put them alone.
    I absolutely understand you on this one - I, for example, wanted to make a ship with 2 lines of broadside cannons, rather small, but many of them.
    Then I found that they pretty much sucked that way, and that they could only shoot straight in the direction of the core.
    It\'s really shame, but perhaps it\'s better to give in to the game sometimes... Then again, I still prefer building ships I like over ships that would be useful in combat, so... :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    wait, so the direction of the cannon doesn\'t matter? Only the direction of the ship?

That\'s kinda balls.

If I have time today evening I\'ll try to log in to the server and join the faction..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Oh, perhaps do that tomorrow, because
    1) You will need my invite
    2) The server is getting erased tonight, I believe, so it has little point to join us before that...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Weapons can shoot broadside or in any direction if the weapons computer faces that way. I knew there gotta be a way.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Gladly!
    The new planet, alas, doesn\'t have the docks and base on the scale we used to have... but hey, we\'ll gonna build it even better this time!

When you\'re online, just type me or utrack and we shall send you an invite.
    And don\'t worry, we are no scavengers ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice ship BTW.

I just can\'t seem to log on at the same time as you :D

Anyway, I\'m sure I\'ll be able to join eventually.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Not yet, I\'m afraid. We really just started, and I myself didn\'t have any time to do work so far - but we\'ll get to that :)

Welp, I\'m going there right now, if that\'s any help!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    -----INCOMING TRANSMITTION-----

Dear comrades!

We proudly report that in early hours this morning, the Redcoats faction had dispatched two ships in an attack on nearby pirate station that had cut several free worlds\' trade routes.
    After succesfully locating the raiders\' base, the RF Hydra and RF Gorodetsky took positions just outside the pirate cannons\' reach, and proceeded to neutralize their defenses.
    Within a few minutes, the battle was over, with pirate station left without any means of defending itself, while the Redcoats fleet didn\'t suffer a single hit.
    The courageous crewsmen then searched the station for any valuables and had managed to salvage a great deal of resources that will be of great help to our cause.
    Both ships then returned to our newly founded field base without any more unpleasant encounters.

Rejoice, comrades, for the grand victory we had achieved today!

-----END OF TRANSMITTION-----

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m new to Starmade as of last week, and I haven\'t tried multiplayer yet, but I\'m comming to you guys here soon. I\'ve been browsing for a faction to join, and you seem perfect. I like your motives and focus on working together, and I\'d love to join your ranks when you\'ll have me!

Reaction score
    I love your passion for what you stand for, I stand for the same. Lets do this!