The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We already have plans on building you a \"laboratory\". From what I had heard, you\'re going to be in a Nebulon-B Frigate. Any and all ideas that you have for it, would have to be approved by the ministry of industry as we are the ones in charge of building, and or designing the Rebellion ships. Now, this doesn\'t mean that something added you want won\'t get added. But Bannana would have to approve the build, and Obi overall would have to approve the \"research ministry\" to have it.

I would get with Obi on it and see what his plans are for you. If you have a certain \"laboratory\" type station you would like that you already have drawn up, send them my way and I\'ll take a look at them and make some suggestions if you\'d like. Otherwise, send them over to Obi and see what he thinks about it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    http://star-made.org/node/6154

Obi, ethgar, test it out and post what you think about it.

(sorry i cant get pics, i dont know how to put them in posts)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, Ok I had assumed there was going to be some sort of a Laboratory for you. I mean you are a researcher. :) But I know for sure Obi had said you were getting a ship, and I could have sworn it was a Neb-B frigate. But I could be wrong.

Also,

I can\'t remember for sure where to put that downloaded file for the game so I can see it. Care to refresh my memory please.

Reaction score
    http://star-made.org/node/1407

Found that trolling the forums...and it works.

Just to re-emphasise, even after you import from the launcher, you will need to import it into your game while playing, that is under the catalogue tab of navigation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I know this is kind of long, sorry about that. But it took me a bit to get importing to work and this works for me on all play mode types. Hopefully it helps ^_^

I download the sment. file then I throw it into my Starmade folder (no specific location just inside the folder). Then open the game client, click \"start game\" so it takes you to the screen where you would enter your name and or server IP\'s, then at the top of that menu go to Tools, then Open Ship Catalog Manager. When it opens click import and it should by default have you looking inside your Starmade folder where you put your file. Find the name of the file you downloaded and put in there and click it. It will NOT show up on list right away but don\'t worry. Close the client fully and re-open it (if you want when you open the Open Ship Catalog Manager now it should show the name of your import). Next start up your game in whatever mode you play in (ive tested this on single player, public servers, and a private hamachi server and it worked on all). After you are in game travel to any shop. When within shop range open up the menu (using \"I\" \"B\" or \"N\" whichever you prefer) then click the Catalog tab.

THIS is where most people don\'t put instruction. When in the Catalog tab you will see 3 tabs INSIDE Catalog near the top of the menu \"Personal\" \"Available\" and \"Admin\" GO TO Personal and on the top right of that Personal Catalog you will see a green \"Upload entry from local\" button. Click that and it will ask you to type in the name of the ship you want to import (all of the available ships should be in [----]

Reaction score
    Hello,

I\'d love to join the faction and play on your server. If you\'d like a look at my building skill, heres a gallery of my first ship, the RMS Mighty Blade:

http://imgur.com/a/wPkB6

Some of the design was based off of the Kandosii class mandolorian crusier.

I\'d like to join the Patrol ministry if possible.

Thanks!

-Bourne

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The ship looks great! Not too big, not too small. I think that can assist us in the Rebel Alliance if you\'re in the patrol group. Thank you for joining!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    found some info, it seems that after the trade fed was destroyed, the rebellion used some of their abandoned ships:

At the same time, the Rebel Alliance annexed most of the remaining Seperatist holdouts. Some remaining Confederate materiel, such as Lucrehulk-class battleships, ended up in Rebel hands.

so maybe we could get our hands on some Seperatist or CIS ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It\'s best we stick to the original Rebel Alliance ships. I\'m not really crazy about using another group\'s ships.

Reaction score
    The Geonosians were still under Empire control, but they found a secret rebel base on Geonosis (Geonosia to natives) The geonosians started a rebellion, aided by the rebels stationed there. All battle droids were destroyed during the Clone Wars, including the remainders on Mustafar.

Reaction score
    The Geonosians (The race that I favor in the star wars universe) also had a Bio-Lab, built like a network of tunnels beneath the surface. Maybe this could be your main planetary labaratory? It fits with the lore.

Reaction score
    The Geonosians built there buildings similar to termite nests today, tall earthy spires that fit in to the planet. They built like this because hostile ships that flew overhead, would consider it abandoned.

Reaction score
    YEALLO everybody i have a ship for the industry it is a ship for trading.She has engines and power no weapons though(yet if wanted i can add them on)so yes GOOD MORNING REBELLION