The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Minister of Command is only for the high ranks, which include senior captains, commodores, and admirals. You have to level up to get to that rank by defeating pirate forces. Just so everyone knows, all heads of ministries are immediately up to rank Captain.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    He is the head of the Minister of Industry. He would have to first see your ship and see if you can use it or not.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So, the only more general millitary institution is patrol?

Reaction score
    im a large starwars fan and would love too join, [IGN] Universal_Gaming.

im good with stealth jobs and undercover work. i also love too work with the big toys

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Well, the best one is the Minister of Command. The one that basically guards is the Minister of Patrol.

Reaction score
    obishawn if I were to start the the server on my pc with just me on building the base and training stuff, could I send you the files to use on the main server when you get it up and running?

Reaction score
    I was wondering if there could be different squads of engineers to carry out different tasks, such as repairs or duplicating ships based on designs. If so, could I lead one?

Many Thanks

-Borealis

Reaction score
    Borealis,

there is just industry; if I see you have a talent for a certain thing like repairs I will assign you to it. As to duplicating ships there is no point as you can just buy another

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well,

I\'ve been debating, and I\'ve decided that I\'d like to join the faction. I\'m not sure as to how much time I will be able to commit, so I\'ve decided that I\'d like to be part of bananakingy\'s group in the Industry ministry. I\'ve already shown you some of my ships I\'ve built, but I\'ve actually scrapped the Corvette build and will be revamping it, and I am also re-doing my Y-Wing Design. Here within the next two weeks, I will be starting design and construction of a Liberty Class Cruiser. My goal is that the smaller attack ships will be designed to a scale that will allow them to land and dock in the hangars that the cruisers will have. Hopefully Banana will approve of this idea and I\'m sure your already heading in that directions with things. My new Y-Wing design will be completed here in a bit and I will be sure to link a picture on here for your thoughts and approval. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or instructions should I get accepted. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Ethgar