The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Due to the Mutiny War, all applications will be on hold for a short while until security strengthens. Thank you for your time.
    ~ObiShawnKenobi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    So, I\'ve been running this faction ever since July 3rd, 2013. After two other attempts, I bought the official Rebel Alliance server a month later. When I first imagined the server, I envisioned a large Alliance space station in sector 0,0,0 that could hold corvettes and starfighters. I envisioned a large shipyard in the sector next to it where our ships would be created. I envisioned long 1200m ships known as the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser being built along with many others. I envisioned large battles with all types of Star Destroyers. That is what I though would happen. Instead, I created missions for us to embark on, and a story line that will upgrade our military as we progress. We now have planets, which gives it the real role play we wanted. Yet, no one seems to enjoy it anymore. So I need your take on it since I cannot decide. Should we continue with my envisioned idea, or my current idea? Any suggestions or comments on it? Your vote could change this server for the better.

VOTE ENDS THE 21ST!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want to join, im good at patrol and at industry

please send me the server adress if im accepted

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    NO

We cannot combine both. We must either have a station in the center of 0,0,0 with all the ships built or have planets and missions and a storyline with a lot of role play. There will only be one choice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Please join our forums and make an account. The link is in the description. Thank you for your time.

~ObiShawnKenobi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i love your srver but im in another faction the brotherhood milita you ally

Reaction score
    a new faction for us to go to will merge with the original if obi returns

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Obi just asked me to close this. :(

Yet another great faction falls.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The enemy shall witness the revenge and destruction caused today. The Rebel Alliance was never dead. Order 67 was a success. The enemy, nearly finished. One last battle shall prove the ending. As of now, the Rebel Alliance is victorious. Recruitment is open at all times. You must be required to join our forums.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We are looking for loyal, trustworthy, respectful, and responsible recruits that wouldd gladly enjoy cooperating with us. If you are seen by others in the community as disrespectful with proof, your application will be denied.

We encourage all members to create an account on our forums page. http://therebelalliance.freeforums.net

You may post your application here if you wish to do so, but the application must be in the following print (used for our forums as well):

*In-game Name:

*Desired Ministry:

*Why did you join?:

*How active are you?:

How respectful and cooperative are you? (We will be able to find out!):

How did you find out about our faction?:

Any other information we must know?:

(*Required)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-game Name: Glitch

*Desired Ministry: Guards/Patrol

*Why did you join?: I like to play space games.

*How active are you?: I\'m averagely active, I do have a lot of pc games but I play Starmade often.

How respectful and cooperative are you? (We will be able to find out!): I\'d say pretty respectful, I won\'t go around listening to nobody and doing whatever I want if that\'s what you mean.

How did you find out about our faction?: I saw it on the forums.

Any other information we must know?: No, not really, but I don\'t really know much about Star Wars so roleplay isn\'t really great from me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Application accepted.

Please join our forums at http://therebelalliance.freeforums.net to be granted permission into the server.

Reaction score
    *In-game Name:Bradley

*Desired Ministry:patrol

*Why did you join?:It sounds fun.

*How active are you?:every day

How respectful and cooperative are you? (We will be able to find out!):sketchy

How did you find out about our faction?:Obi told me

Any other information we must know?:Um you already know. I will not wreck you shtuff.(thats not a typo)