The Rebel Alliance wants YOU Server

Reaction score
    You know with the amount of people joining, the chat will be cluttered? You should probably do something about that.

Thanks,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Do you get to pick if you\'re gonna be in the empire or the rebellion? because if you\'re being forced to be the rebellion I don\'t wanna join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Everyone,

Please have patience with Obi on this one, his awaiting his laptop from getting repaired is out of his hands. From what he\'s told me, he\'s very frustrated with it, and to be honest, I can\'t blame him.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yay it\'s monday! Have you had your laptop fixed? I can\'t wait to play on the server ASAP. plz tell us the ip when it\'s up :) also just letting u know my IGN is lordra not lordra001 sorry for any confusion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Dell has nothing but a no-good, lazy, downright stupid technical support! It was supposed to come today, but it didn\'t!!!! I will have to call Dell tomorrow if it hasn\'t arrived yet and probably break their ear drum in the process. They lied to me! NO ONE lies to the ultimate ObiShawnKenobi!

Am I right?

:P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The laptop has been fixed and is now currently being shipped! The server will be up in no time! Well, maybe three days.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hamachi is a way of hosting a small pirvate server for free. to join u type in the server name and a password and then u can join the server. It\'s realy easy and simpe so don\'t worry. also I\'m sorry every1 I forgot to disconnect from the hamachi server before and now im at someone elses house and can\'t disconnect :(

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No one is logging off of the hamchi network like they are supposed to and it is annoying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ya, I wish I could join but people aren\'t disconnecting from the server when they are offline. Remember that just going offline doesn\'t completely disconnect you from the server, you must right-click on the server and press \"exit\", then go offline. This way others can join, and the server does not appear full.